Peterborough based, Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has announced its partnership with British Heart Foundation (BHF).Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
KitchenAid began in 1886 in the United States with an invention that would later become the household dishwasher.
Now a premium brand within the Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a range of appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, professional performance and construction.
Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs, whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
Luxury appliance manufacturer, KitchenAid boasts a wealth of ‘special products’ within its portfolio, to empower kitchen designers to create unique culinary spaces, which are specially designed around each customer. Included within the range is a shock freezer, vacuum machine, ice maker, coffee machine, cooling and warming drawers and special columns, all designed to take inspiration in the kitchen to new heights.Read More
Colleagues of Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, volunteered in their local community as part of the international Whirlpool Community Week initiative, 23rd – 27th September.Read More
Cookery classes will now be held at the KitchenAid London Experience Store. Consumers can join Chef Lisa Marley to experience KitchenAid’s premium appliances and learn a variety of cooking techniques, to create delicious dishes that can be made at home, time and time again.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new freestanding combination microwave oven that has been inspired by the professional culinary sphere.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited employees have dedicated over 180 hours to volunteering in Peterborough, as part of the Whirlpool Community Week initiative that took place from 17th September to 21st September 2018.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has introduced bespoke training opportunities to support retailers at its Experience Store, Wigmore Street, London.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has been nominated in five categories in the Motor Transport Awards 2018.Read More
KitchenAid major domestic appliances now available to download from the BIMobject® Cloud – an online-based platform that simplifies and hastens design and specification processes.Read More
- InSinkErator Supplies a 3N1 Tap to George Clarke’s Old House New HomeIn InSinkEratorInSinkErator® supplied a 3N1 steaming hot water tap to ‘George Clarke’s Old House, New Home’, which was broadcast on Channel 4 on Wednesday 30th October 2019, to 1.7 million viewers. […]
- jmm PR’s Favourite Articles of the WeekIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. […]
- CIH raises over £20,000 for charityIn CIHCombined Independents (Holdings) Ltd (CIH), an electrical buying group, part of Euronics, Europe's largest electrical buying group, raised over £20,000 for charity at two of its recent member and supplier events. […]
- Indesit Survey Reveals Mums Are Doing Most of the Christmas PreparationIn IndesitIndesit has found that, in the run-up to the festive season, the preparations for the big day are not being shared equally, with mums taking on the majority of the Christmas tasks. […]
- Whirlpool UK Appliances Ltd Announces Partnership with BHFPeterborough based, Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has announced its partnership with British Heart Foundation (BHF). […]