KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, celebrated Christmas in July #Festivitease at its London Experience Store, located in Wigmore Street.Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
KitchenAid began in 1886 in the United States with an invention that would later become the household dishwasher.
Now a premium brand within the Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a range of appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, professional performance and construction.
Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs, whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
Cookery classes will now be held at the KitchenAid London Experience Store. Consumers can join Chef Lisa Marley to experience KitchenAid’s premium appliances and learn a variety of cooking techniques, to create delicious dishes that can be made at home, time and time again.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new freestanding combination microwave oven that has been inspired by the professional culinary sphere.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited employees have dedicated over 180 hours to volunteering in Peterborough, as part of the Whirlpool Community Week initiative that took place from 17th September to 21st September 2018.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has introduced bespoke training opportunities to support retailers at its Experience Store, Wigmore Street, London.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has been nominated in five categories in the Motor Transport Awards 2018.Read More
KitchenAid major domestic appliances now available to download from the BIMobject® Cloud – an online-based platform that simplifies and hastens design and specification processes.Read More
- CIH Appoints New BuyerIn CIHCombined Independents (Holdings) Ltd (CIH), the electrical buying group, part of Euronics, Europe's largest electrical buying group, has announced the appointment of Norman Bruce to Buyer, Brown Goods. […]
- Indesit Launches Free Fairy PromotionIn IndesitAs part of the Indesit #DoItTogether campaign, Indesit has introduced a promotion offering consumers a three-month free supply of Fairy Platinum Plus tablets, with the purchase of a selected 45 or 60 cm Indesit dishwasher1. The promotion is live until the 30th September 2019. […]
- InSinkErator Launches Soap DispenserIn InSinkEratorInSinkErator®, a major player in the steaming hot water tap market, has launched a handy soap dispenser to complement its Showroom Collection. Always looking to make life at the kitchen sink convenient and hygienic, the new soap dispenser integrates perfectly with the brand’s range of steaming hot water taps. […]
- KitchenAid Hosts Christmas in July EventIn KitchenAidKitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, celebrated Christmas in July #Festivitease at its London Experience Store, located in Wigmore Street. […]
- Indesit Launches Ariel Promotion As Part Of Its #DoItTogether CampaignIn IndesitAs part of the Indesit #DoItTogether campaign, Indesit has introduced a promotion offering consumers a four months free supply of Ariel 3in1 PODS, with the purchase of a selected Indesit washing machine or washer dryer*. The promotion is live and runs to 31st August 2019. […]