KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, celebrated Christmas in July #Festivitease at its London Experience Store, located in Wigmore Street.Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
KitchenAid began in 1886 in the United States with an invention that would later become the household dishwasher.
Now a premium brand within the Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a range of appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, professional performance and construction.
Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs, whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
Cookery classes will now be held at the KitchenAid London Experience Store. Consumers can join Chef Lisa Marley to experience KitchenAid’s premium appliances and learn a variety of cooking techniques, to create delicious dishes that can be made at home, time and time again.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new freestanding combination microwave oven that has been inspired by the professional culinary sphere.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited employees have dedicated over 180 hours to volunteering in Peterborough, as part of the Whirlpool Community Week initiative that took place from 17th September to 21st September 2018.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has introduced bespoke training opportunities to support retailers at its Experience Store, Wigmore Street, London.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has been nominated in five categories in the Motor Transport Awards 2018.Read More
KitchenAid major domestic appliances now available to download from the BIMobject® Cloud – an online-based platform that simplifies and hastens design and specification processes.Read More
- Washing Machines are Disrupting the Peace and QuietA mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day, has found that, even with the latest noise reduction technology available in modern washing machines, 15 per cent of those surveyed are putting up with a washing machine that sounds like an aeroplane taking off in their kitchen*. […]
- AM Labels Limited Exhibits at The Print Show 2019In AM LabelsAM Labels Limited (AML), a leading label printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert based in Northamptonshire, is exhibiting at the Print Show 2019 from the 17th to 19th September 2019, on stand number P20. […]
- Shhh! It’s Nearly Time For National Quiet DayThe fourth annual National Quiet Day will take place on Wednesday 11th September 2019. […]
- InSinkErator Creates Infographic to Illustrate Food Waste ProblemIn InSinkEratorInSinkErator® has created an infographic to highlight the shocking amount of food that is being wasted, in an effort to change consumer behaviours and attitudes towards throwing edible food in to the bin. […]
- Zero Waste Week – InSinkErator Offers Practical Solutions For Reducing WasteIn InSinkEratorAs an active campaigner in reducing the amount of food and plastic waste ending up in landfill, InSinkErator® is encouraging households to minimise edible food waste and source plastic alternatives to support Zero Waste Week. […]