InSinkErator® has won the Best Online/Social Media Campaign award at the third annual ek&bbusiness Awards & Review 2018, for its 4N1 Touch taps launch campaign.Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
InSinkErator® is based in Watford, Hertfordshire and is a business unit of Emerson USA, which is the world’s largest manufacturer and global market leader of food waste disposers. In 2007, InSinkErator® launched the steaming hot water tap, which delivers filtered, hot water up to 98°C on demand.
In 2014 the company introduced the 3N1 steaming hot water tap, delivering instant steaming hot, filtered water, alongside regular hot and cold water.
InSinkErator® is committed to providing products that are sustainable, offer convenience and style, and help to reduce the consumers’ carbon footprint.
The Evolution 250 food waste disposer from InSinkErator® has been endorsed with the Good Housekeeping Institute (GHI) Approved status1.Read More
InSinkErator®, based in Watford, has been nominated as a finalist in two award categories, Best Kitchen Innovation and Best Online/Social Media Campaign, at the ek&bbusiness Awards & Review 2018, for its range of 4N1 Touch taps.Read More
With open-plan living on the rise, the noise level of kitchen appliances is becoming more important. On National Quiet Day, InSinkErator® encourages consumers to make small changes to reduce noise in the kitchen, resulting in a more peaceful home environment.Read More
InSinkErator® is challenging households to reduce their food and plastic waste during Zero Waste Week, 3rd – 7th September 2018.Read More
InSinkErator®, the inventor, manufacturer and global market leader of food waste disposers, is supporting a PhD research project, ‘The role of food waste disposers in the Circular Economy’, being undertaken by The University of Sheffield, on the potential to recover biogas from ground food waste, transported to treatment via the sewer system.Read More
This summer, the UK has been enjoying unusually hot weather, which has even led to record-breaking temperatures of 35.1°C1. For many of us the long spell of hot weather, coupled with fortnightly bin collections, has resulted in unpleasant food waste smells, insects and pests. An InSinkErator® food waste disposer is the ideal solution to this growing problem.Read More
Anne Kaarlela has been appointed Marketing Communications Manager for Europe and Russia at InSinkErator®, the inventor, manufacturer and global market leader of food waste disposers and major player in the steaming hot water tap market.Read More
InSinkErator® has launched a display promotion for its Showroom Collection, ‘One to Show. One to Go’. The promotion is live and runs until the 31st August 2018.Read More
InSinkErator® has donated a 3N1 steaming hot water tap to two different charities, New Hope and ONE YMCA. The two organisations support individuals who are homeless, or vulnerably-housed, in the Watford area.Read More
InSinkErator® is encouraging the use of re-fillable drinking bottles, instead of plastic bottles, on World Environment Day, 5th June 2018.
Today, 5th June, marks the 44th annual World Environment Day; a day designed to increase awareness of environmental issues and for action to be taken to protect the environment. This year’s World Environment Day theme is ‘Beat Plastic Pollution’, encouraging change with the message, ‘if you can’t re-use it, refuse it’.Read More
The InSinkErator® range of 4N1 Touch taps is now available in an on-trend finish of Velvet Black.Read More
InSinkErator® sponsored the Kitchen Showroom of the Year category at the kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2018, supporting the pioneers and innovators in independent kitchen retailing and design.Read More
- New Hotpoint ActiveCook Induction Hobs Help Everyone Cook Great DishesIn HotpointMajor appliance manufacturer Hotpoint has launched a new range of induction hobs that feature ActiveCook technology, which maximises flexible cooking and helps everyone to effortlessly cook delicious dishes. […]
- Festive Cooking With The Indesit Aria CollectionIn IndesitThe festive season is upon us and while many consumers are busy decorating their homes, wrapping presents and spreading festive cheer, the pressure is building for the host of that all-important feast. […]
- CIH Suppliers’ Lunch SpeechIn CIHI would like to welcome you to the annual CIH Suppliers' Lunch. Thank you to the Dorchester and its staff for another fantastic meal with superb service, as always. […]
- InSinkErator Wins Best Online Social Media Award at ek&bbusiness Awards & Review 2018In InSinkEratorInSinkErator® has won the Best Online/Social Media Campaign award at the third annual ek&bbusiness Awards & Review 2018, for its 4N1 Touch taps launch campaign. […]
- HOTPOINT RAISES £20,000 FOR FOODCYCLEIn HotpointHotpoint has raised a total of £20,000 for FoodCycle, a charity that fights food waste, food poverty and loneliness across the UK. […]