Designed to simplify the laundry process for busy families, Indesit has introduced a new built-in washing machine and washer dryer that feature its Push&Go one-button system.
Push&Go is a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated cycle, without having to adjust any of the settings or pressing start. This easy-to-use feature is the perfect ‘one touch’ solution for consumers with limited time.
The new Push&Go built-in washing machine (BI WMIL 71452 UK) boasts an efficient ‘A++’ energy rating alongside Indesit’s clever water balanced technology to ensure no essential resources are wasted. Water balanced technology ensures the appliance uses just the right amount of water needed for each wash load. Additionally, users can also have complete control of the spin speed and water temperature for further resource savings.
Also available with the Push&Go one-button system is the brand new Indesit built-in washer dryer (BI WDIL 7125 UK) that has a wash to dry capacity of 7 kg washing/5 kg drying load. The Indesit built-in washer dryer has 14 programmes to choose from, including dedicated cycles for sports kit, duvets and woollen items*.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit says: “Laundry appliances are an essential product in the home, but completing the chore of laundry isn’t something the consumer tends to look forward to. At Indesit, we understand that life can be hectic, that’s why our appliances are designed to simplify daily life, with practical solutions created to help save the consumer time, money and effort.
“We have added the Push&Go system to our built-in washing machine and washer dryer to offer a simplified laundry process to consumers who wish to conceal their washing machine, or washer dryer, behind a cabinet door.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit Push&Go built-in 7 kg washing machine (BI WMIL 71452 UK):
- Built-in washing machine with generous 7 kg wash load capacity
- Push&Go is a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated cycle, without having to adjust any of the settings or pressing start
- Water balanced technology uses just the right amount of water required, whatever the size of load, saving water, energy, and money
- Energy efficiency rating of ‘A+++’ to keep utility bills to a minimum
- 14 programmes to choose from, including Anti odour, Delicates, Duvet, Eco, Rapid 30, Sport and Wool
- Start delay function allows consumers to make the most of cheaper energy tariffs, where available
- Autoclean function to protect your appliance and keep it in clean without using harsh chemicals
- Key lock feature, designed to prevent the washing machine being opened during the cycle or any settings being changed – ideal for families with small children
- Variable temperature and spin speed for added efficiency
- The body of the appliance is finished in white
- Dimensions H x W x D: 820 x 595 x 545 mm
- Available from retailers for around £369.99
For more information on the brand new Push&Go built-in washing machine or washer dryer from Indesit, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
Notes for editors:
* The wool wash programme has been approved by The Woolmark Company for the washing of wool garments labelled as ‘hand wash’ provided that the products are washed according to the instructions on the garment label.
- The Indesit Push&Go built-in 7 kg washing machine (BI WMIL 71452 UK) boasts an efficient ‘A++’ energy rating and 14 programmes to choose from
- The brand new Indesit Push&Go built-in washer dryer (BI WDIL 7125 UK) has a wash to dry capacity of 7 kg washing/5 kg drying load
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
12th March 2019