Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of Total No Frost fridge freezers that incorporate a variety of technologies to ensure long lasting food freshness and minimal food waste.
Included in the new range is the Hotpoint Class 7 Total No Frost fridge freezer (H7T 911T MX H), which provides the ultimate freshness for the food and maximises organisation for the user. Total No Frost technology ensures you never have to defrost your freezer again, so you can spend more time caring for the things you value most.
The Class 7 fridge freezer boasts a series of innovations, which make up Day-1 technology, to give fresh food a longer life. The Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, while the Fresh Zone 0ºC compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing delicate food items such as meat, fish and cheese. Furthermore, Active Oxygen technology keeps the fridge smelling fresh and eliminates bad odours.
The Hotpoint ‘A+’ rated fridge freezer (H7T 911T MX H) has smart space solutions to store a variety of groceries, food and drinks. Hotpoint appliances provide the ultimate flexibility so that consumers can arrange the interior to suit their lives exactly the way they want. With handy pull-out shelves in the fridge that can slide forward by 12 cm for easy access and flexible door balconies, which allow you to customise the door storage to personal preference.
The new Hotpoint range of Total No Frost fridge freezers feature a minimalistic contemporary design that combines a refined aesthetic with excellent usability. A visual highlight of the new fridge freezer range is the distinctive vertical user interface. This sleek black panel is embedded within the top of the fridge door for greater convenience and presents all key controls and information, at a glance, for simpler operation.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, says: “Enjoying more fresh food, fruit and vegetables is a great way to stay healthy, but storing fresh food isn’t always the easiest task. At Hotpoint, we strive to help consumers minimise the amount of food they waste and our new range of Total No Frost fridge freezers can help us do just that. Whether you wish to store fish, meat, fruit or vegetables, Hotpoint’s Day-1 technology creates an optimal environment for food, keeping it fresh for longer.”
Key features and benefits:
The Hotpoint Class 7 Total No Frost fridge freezer (H7T 911T MX H)
- Freestanding combination 70/30 fridge freezer
- Total combined capacity of 368 litres
- Vertical user interface embedded within the top of the fridge door for convenience, which presents all key controls and information at a glance for simpler operation
- Economical LED lighting that provides a brighter, more pleasant user experience
- Reversible doors for flexible installation and means it may be sited in any corner
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Low noise level of 39 dB(A)
- Finished in stainless steel, also available in black (H7T 911T KS H)
- Dimensions: H 2010 x W 601 x D 729 mm
- Capacity of 264 litres
- Day-1 technology creates the optimal environment to keep food fresher for longer and incorporates various technologies and features including Fresh Zone+, Fresh Zone 0ºC and Active Oxygen technology
- Active Fresh system assures precise control over temperature levels, effectively maintaining optimal refrigeration conditions and preventing temperature fluctuations
- Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, thanks to a humidity slider that lets the user select the optimal level of humidity for either fruit or vegetables, to ensure they can stay fresh for longer
- Fresh Zone 0ºC compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing delicate food items such as meat, fish and cheese
- Active Oxygen removes bad smells and keeps bacteria at bay. Active Oxygen technology releases tri-oxygen molecules (O3) into the fridge, which neutralise unpleasant odours by up to 70 per cent* and prevent bacteria growth by up to 90 per cent* by oxidising them away
- Handy pull out shelves slide forward by 12 cm for ease of access to reach items at the back of the fridge; also makes cleaning the shelves simpler
- Flexible door balconies allow the user to customise the door storage for personal preference. The half-width balconies offer greater flexibility enabling height adjustment for storing taller items
- Wine rack to keep beverages chilled
- Four height adjustable glass shelves for maximum convenience
- Capacity of 104 litres
- Total No Frost technology ensures the perfect humidity level is achieved by circulating fresh air around the freezer to prevent the build-up of ice and eliminates the need for defrosting
- Active Freeze technology minimises temperature changes and reduces freezer burn, whilst ensuring ideal food preservation conditions and extending the quality, colour and taste of frozen foods for longer
- Fast Freeze option rapidly cools the freezer, which is ideal after a big shop, or when the weather is warmer and you wish to cool your shopping quickly
- Easy Find tray slides out to make items stored in the freezer clearly visible and easy to reach
- Two freezer drawers
For more information on the brand new range of Hotpoint Total No Frost fridge freezers, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The Hotpoint Class 7 Total No Frost fridge freezer (H7T 911T MX H) features a minimalistic contemporary design that combines a refined aesthetic with excellent usability
Notes for editors:
* Compared to a Hotpoint cooling appliance without Active Oxygen technology
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
17th April 2019