Indesit has launched a brand new range of slimline dishwashers to offer busy families a compact everyday solution to cleaning the dishes.
The new Indesit dishwashers benefit from 10 place settings, an efficient ‘A++’ energy rating, to keep utility bills to a minimum, and Push&Go, a new daily cycle that makes dishwashing a simpler, faster and fuss-free operation.
Push&Go is a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated cycle, without having to adjust any of the settings or pressing start. This easy-to-use feature is the perfect ‘one touch’ solution for consumers with limited time. The dedicated Push&Go cycle offers exceptional results, without pre-washing, and takes less time than a standard cycle at just 85 minutes.
What’s more, the Push&Go slimline dishwashers feature nine programmes including the dedicated BabyCare cycle, which is a unique programme that eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria* to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of your baby items**. Both freestanding and fully-integrated models come complete with a handy BPA-free*** BabyZoo accessory set. The BabyZoo is designed specifically to stack and secure baby items, including teats and dummies, in the dishwasher with ease.
Available as both freestanding (DSFO 3T224 Z UK) and fully-integrated (DSIO 3T224 E Z UK) appliances, the 450 mm wide, slimline dishwashers fit perfectly into the increasingly compact space of the modern kitchen. The height adjustable top basket is easily adjusted or removed as required to maximise loading options. Furthermore, the Indesit dishwasher features the eXtra cycle, which allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash taller or bulkier items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit says: “Appliances with time-saving functions are popular with consumers at the moment. The modern family is busy and time-poor, and we are therefore seeing consumers opting for appliances that can get the job done in the fastest possible time, with the best possible results. At Indesit, we pride ourselves on developing products that ease the pressures of modern-day family life. We therefore launched the brand new range of Push&Go slimline dishwashers that offer a variety of time-saving options including Rapid 30ꞌ, an automatic 50° cycle that will clean lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit freestanding slimline Push&Go dishwasher (DSFO 3T224 Z UK)
- Freestanding, 450 mm wide dishwasher finished in white
- Efficient nine litre water use and ‘A++’ energy rating
- 10 place setting capacity for crockery, glassware, pots and pans
- Nine programmes available including; eXtra, Eco, Rapid 30ꞌ, Normal, Intensive, Delicates, Soak, Push&Go and the dedicated BabyCare cycle
- BabyCare cycle eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria* to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of your baby items
- The BPA-free BabyZoo accessory is ideal for dishwashing the baby’s teats, dummies, cups, bowls and cutlery (for total sterilisation of your baby’s items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution)
- eXtra cycle allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour
- Height adjustable top basket to make additional space in the lower basket for larger items, such as baking trays
- Half load option for added convenience
- Start Delay to make the most of cheaper energy tariffs, typically available at night
- Four stage filtration system for superb cleaning
- Modern sleek control panel with digital display
- Aquastop safety feature
- Low noise level of 44 dB(A)
- Full stainless steel tub for hygiene and durability
- Finished in white
- Dimensions H 850 x W 450 x D 600 mm
- Available from retailers for around £369.99
- Also available as a fully-integrated model (DSIO 3T224 E Z UK)
For more information on the brand new Push&Go slimline dishwashers from Indesit, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
Notes for editors:
* Test performed by an independent institute
** For total sterilisation of your baby items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution
*** BPA-free: BPA or bisphenol A, an estrogen-imitating chemical, is often used to produce reusable plastic products, such as baby bottles, toddler sippy cups and plastics you might use for storing leftover food. It is being phased out of plastic packaging due to fears it may disrupt our hormones.
- The brand new Indesit freestanding slimline dishwasher with dedicated Push&Go cycle (DSFO 3T224 Z UK)
- The fully-integrated slimline dishwasher from Indesit (DSIO 3T224 E Z UK) boasts an ‘A++’ energy rating, nine programmes and 10 place settings
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th February 2019