Whirlpool launches its first ever connected dishwasher, the freestanding W Collection SupremeClean model (WFF 4033 DLTG).
The Whirlpool W Collection SupremeClean dishwasher (WFF 4033 DLTG) features MySmart Display, which is controlled by Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE Live® technology. The user is able to remotely set, start and monitor the appliance’s progress via the Whirlpool 6TH SENSE® Live app, which is available to download for free and is compatible with both iOS and Android smart devices.
MySmart Display revolutionises the way the user can interact with the dishwasher, ensuring constant contact with the appliance. In addition to remote control, the user can discover programmes and options through the Assisted Cycle feature, create and store tailored settings, schedule a wash programme and access tutorials to discover additional functionalities and learn more about the appliance.
Whirlpool appliances are designed to deliver superior results in the most efficient way, using innovative 6TH SENSE® technology. By continuously sensing, adapting and controlling the appliance, Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE® ensures uncompromising results with minimal effort and resource use – offering savings of up to 50 per cent in water, energy and time*.
PowerClean Pro® technology eliminates the need for soaking, scrubbing or pre-washing dishes, as its jet spray system scours pots, pans and baking trays to remove the toughest soiling. In addition, Whirlpool’s innovative PowerDry® technology completely eliminates the inconvenience of steam, damp plates and wet plastic items at the end of the cycle.
The premium and intuitive touch user interface of the W Collection dishwasher (WFF 4033 DLTG) is easy to use and navigate. The combination of the modern, colourful, TFT and LCD displays provide detailed feedback about the programme’s status and performance, offering the user clear visibility and a truly premium experience.
Charles Bernstein, Category and Trade Marketing Manager, Dishwashers, Whirlpool, says: “Connected appliances make daily routines far more enjoyable and efficient thanks to their natural and effortless interaction. Whirlpool’s new W Collection SupremeClean dishwasher utilises connectivity to offer an enhanced user experience, which delivers a new and extraordinary level of convenience for the user.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool W Collection SupremeClean freestanding dishwasher (WFF 4033 DLTG):
- MySmart Display technology ensures constant contact with the appliance via the Whirlpool 6TH SENSE Live® app, which is available to download for free and is compatible with both iOS and Android smart devices
- Remotely set, start and monitor the progress of the dishwasher’s wash programmes
- Discover additional programmes and options through the Assisted Cycle feature and optimise for individual needs
- Create and store tailored programmes in the Favourites menu for repeated use
- Schedule the cycle to perfectly match the user’s agenda and lifestyle
- Access tutorials to discover additional functionalities and learn more about the appliance
- Receive notifications on when maintenance is required or if a failure is occurring and how to solve it with zero cost
- Eco-Monitor ensures the best energy and water efficiency and programme operation at the most efficient time of day, demonstrating the cycle’s cost down to the penny and making use of cheaper energy tariffs where available
- 6TH SENSE® technology offers savings of up to 50 per cent in water, energy and time* by utilising sensor technology to detect the load and adjusting resources accordingly
- 6TH SENSE® PowerClean Pro® technology eliminates the need for soaking, scrubbing or pre-washing dishes, as its jet spray system scours pots, pans and baking trays to remove the toughest soiling
- One hour wash and dry programme for washing and drying all dishes, including plastic items in just one hour
- PowerDry® technology eliminates the inconvenience of steam, damp plates and wet plastic items at the end of the cycle. Improved drying efficiency is achieved by extracting the steam at the end of the last rinse, condensing it and draining it away
- Intuitive touch user interface that is easy to use and navigate. Combination of colourful TFT and LCD displays provide detailed feedback about the programme’s status and performance for a truly premium user experience
- Accommodates 14 place settings whilst providing an additional 30 per cent extra space, thanks to the clever ExtraSpace design, which allows for vertical loading of pots and pans in the lower rack and making room for 10 extra dishes
- Two FlexiSpace modular baskets allow the user to arrange dishes and crockery freely and easily
- The upper rack is removable, enabling the user to effortlessly create additional vertical space in the lower basket, when required, for items such as large baking trays
- Additional modular third rack, perfect for cutlery and utensils, which is equipped with sliding modules that allow for loading taller items, such as tall wine glasses, with ease in the upper rack
- Flexible Glass Protect accessory, which keeps wine glasses stable in the lower rack and creates extra space for other dishes
- 11 wash programmes including dedicated glassware cycle for delicate items that are more sensitive to high temperatures
- Single rack wash option to wash fewer dishes in the upper or lower rack without waiting until the dishwasher is full
- Half load option washes both racks, when loaded with fewer items, using fewer resources such as water
- 24 hour start delay function
- Internal LED lighting system provides the user with improved visibility to ease loading, unloading and maintenance
- Stainless steel tub for increased durability and hygiene
- Nine and a half litre water consumption per cycle
- ‘A+++’ energy rating
- ‘A’ cleaning performance
- ‘A’ drying performance
- 43 dB(A) noise level for whisper quiet operation
- Finished in white with a chrome band for a premium finish
- Dimensions: H x W x D 850 x 600 x 600 mm
- Available from retailers for around £799.99
For more information on dishwashers from Whirlpool, and any other appliance categories, visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
- The freestanding Whirlpool W Collection Supreme Clean dishwasher (WFF 4033 DLTG) features MySmart Display, which is controlled by Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE Live® technology and facilitates remote control
Notes for editor:
*Compared to Whirlpool dishwashers without 6TH SENSE® technology
The Whirlpool brand is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Superior performance, intuitive technology, and cutting-edge design are the key pillars of the Whirlpool brand, achieving industry and consumer recognition for its collection of intelligent 6TH SENSE® appliance technology.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
16th May 2019