Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and innovative appliances, reaches glittering new heights with its CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements refrigeration range.
The CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements range features two stunning freestanding fridge freezers, the new NRK67358SB and the premium NRK26000SB. With the kitchen fast becoming the main room in the house, investments in statement pieces are going to be a priority going forward and these products epitomise the modern desire for a refrigerator that is not just an appliance, but also a piece of stunning, eye-catching design.
For the consumer who wants to make the maximum impact, the premium NRK26000SB is the perfect choice. Two metres tall with a beautiful black exterior, it features 26,000 anthracite CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements in two vertical lines, and is the ultimate in luxury refrigeration. Meanwhile, the new NRK67358SB with 3,500 CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements offers a more understated sparkle that is still utterly sophisticated and desirable.
Not just a pretty face, the Gorenje made with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements refrigeration range also boasts the superior innovation, enhanced functionality and eco-friendly performance Gorenje products are famed for.
Key features and benefits of the new NRK67358SB and the premium NRK26000SB freestanding fridge freezers:
- ‘A+’ energy class for maximum economic efficiency
- Stylish black refrigerator with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements
- Integrated radio, voice message system with touch screen display for family reminders and cookbook hints and tips
- Electronic control with digital temperature indicator for ease of use and feedback
- Frost Free Advantage technology for the best preservation of food, with independent compressors in both fridge and freezer
- Total net volume of 320 litres: 245 litre fridge and 75 litre freezer, ample space for storing produce
- Free two year parts and labour guarantee for added peace of mind
- Eco Mode to ensure optimum temperatures and excellent energy savings
- Three glass shelves and two vegetable drawers, providing storage for fresh produce
- In ‘n’ Out serving tray on telescopic guides provides a better overview and easy access to stored items
- Three Ready ‘n’ Serve take-out trays to display food straight from the fridge (NRK67358SB only)
- Deep door two-partition bottle shelf for easy access and systematic storage of bottles
- 0°C drawer with two movable Zero ‘n’ Fresh containers, providing the ideal environment for storage of perishables
- Fast Freeze option takes temperatures down to an exceptionally low -32°C, which preserves food’s cell structure and therefore maintains quality and texture on defrosting
- Pull-out Big ‘n’ Freeze drawer offers exceptionally large capacity and outstanding accessibility
- Two storage drawers
- Go ‘n’ Save eco mode for saving energy in user’s absence
Dimensions: H x W x D: 200 x 60 x 64 cm
Ruth Ferguson, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “The new series of Gorenje made with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements refrigeration offers the admirers of sparkling crystals yet another innovatively conceived, technologically advanced, and perfectly designed range of appliances.
“At Gorenje, we aim to help the consumer express themselves, increasingly possible in the field of technological appliances, and what better way to express your personality than through a stunning, glittering fridge? These appliances are true objects of beauty, and are the perfect addition to the modern household, promising to be an excellent talking point!”
For more information about the Gorenje made with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements refrigeration range call Gorenje on 020 8247 3980, or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk for more information.
Image caption: The premium NRK26000SB freestanding fridge freezer with 26,000 anthracite crystals from the Gorenje made with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements refrigeration range is bound to enchant the consumer.
10th November 2010
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. 4.5 million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555