Following the launch of the 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water, InSinkErator®, the global leader and inventor of food waste disposers, and major player in the steaming hot water tap market, has unveiled three brand new shades for the 3N1 range.
The stylish yet affordable one-piece kitchen tap is now available in three new finishes of Natural Stone, Orange and Pearl White; keeping with contemporary design trends and adding a fashionable splash of colour to the kitchen. Enhance the room by incorporating either a neutral or a vibrant focal point, with the same refined and minimalist Italian design, as well as all the practical convenience that the all-in-one tap brings.
Instantly dispensing water at a full range of temperatures up to 98°C from a single fixture, the 3N1 kitchen tap completely eliminates the time and energy lost waiting for water to boil in the kettle, while the versatility to switch straight to hot and cold water contributes to countless other tasks from cooking to cleaning.
Save valuable worktop space and keep the kitchen clean and uncluttered by replacing the bulky kettle with a Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved InSinkErator® steaming hot water tap. Just as easily retro-fitted, by means of a simple replacement, as it is integrated into a brand new kitchen design, the 3N1 kitchen tap will give your home an effortless update that adds not only an aesthetic edge to the room, but provides genuine benefits to present-day busy lifestyles.
The new 3N1 shades reflect the current fashion landscape and add a fresh contrast to modern industrial worktops and sinks, while maintaining a perpendicular design to complement the trend. Offering more than just its good looks, the InSinkErator® 3N1 kitchen tap boasts the best ergonomic functionality at an accessible price point; extending to the wider market the convenience and luxury of an all-inclusive steaming hot water tap, without surrendering an ounce of quality or flair.
Linda Phoutthasak, Marketing Manager Europe, for InSinkErator®, says: “The launch of the InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap in a range of new shades is ongoing in an effort to give more homeowners than ever before the luxury and style of a typically premium appliance, at an affordable price. Now, not only does the 3N1 tap benefit our customers in terms of functionality, convenience and quality, but it shifts the landscape of contemporary kitchen design by establishing top 2015 trends in the broader market.”
Key features and benefits of the new InSinkErator® 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water:
- An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
- Dispenses filtered steaming hot water up to 98°C, as well as hot and cold options
- Self-closing, easy to grip hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- Approximately 20 per cent more energy efficient than a kettle, and with none of the worktop clutter
- Provides around 100 cups of steaming hot water per hour from a compact and convenient 2.5 litre tank that takes up little valuable cupboard space
- Ideal for retro-fitting
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved; complying with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations, which does not approve of any products for use that store water above 100°C
- Five year in-home limited warranty on tap and two year full warranty on tank for peace of mind
- Comes with complete with installation kit
- Available in colours of Natural Stone, Orange, Pearl White, and as well as chrome and brushed stainless steel finishes
- Dimension: H 368 x W 410 X L 337 mm
For more information on the new 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water, please call 0800 389 3715 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
Image caption: The new InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap with cold, hot and filtered, steaming hot water, encased within a stylish Italian design, now available in a selection of colours and finishes.
Notes for Editors:
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers 98 degree centigrade, filtered, hot water on demand.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
14th January 2015