ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances for those who are passionate about cooking, has added two new gas hobs to its MAGNA range, offering high-quality design and exceptional performance.
The new HG7411MBB four burner gas hob, and HG9711MCB five burner gas hob, are the latest additions to the attractive MAGNA design line, with a distinctive and unique solid stainless steel base and luxurious finishing touches such as the all metal control knobs and elegantly smoothed edges. This affords a professional appearance that is very desirable to the consumer who wants to use high-quality products to create delicious meals.
ATAG’s two new MAGNA gas hobs feature its unique and environmentally friendly A+ burners, which offer a perfectly adjustable flame with a wide heat range, and a very high output. This ensures the consumer can cook faster and economically, with a litre of water coming to the boil two minutes faster, on average, than on other burners. The hobs are specially designed to ensure an ergonomic layout, with the powerful combination wok burner on the left-hand side at the front to make continuous stirring easier and leave plenty of room for other pans.
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “These two new hobs are excellent additions to ATAG’s MAGNA collection, with a stylish design that underlines the premium quality of the appliances. They offer superior functionality, and features such as the efficient A+ burners and flexible combination wok burner will be incredibly useful to those who love to create exciting dishes and experiment with different cooking styles.”
Key features and benefits of the HG7411MBB four burner gas hob
• Beautiful stainless steel MAGNA design hob
• Spacious hob layout with wok burner on the left-hand side, to ensure ease of use
• Stainless steel control knobs with integrated spark ignition for easy and comfortable operation
• ATAG’s A+ burners with wide control range are economical, fast and efficient
• Two normal burners, one simmer, and one wok burner offers huge flexibility for the consumer
• Powerful wok burner with extended adjustable range, from simmering to wok setting (0.26 – 5.7Kw)
• Simmer burner at the back with a very low setting (0.26 kW) for real simmering
• Unique Flex® enamelled one-piece burner caps are easy to clean and replace
• Enamelled cast iron pan supports ensure hob is robust
• Thermal-electrical flame failure device for safety and peace of mind
• Comes with ATAG’s free two year parts and labour guarantee, immediately increased to a free five year parts and labour guarantee if bought with three or more other ATAG products
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 45 x 794 x 522 mm
• The HG9711MCB retails for approximately £1265
For further information about ATAG’s new MAGNA gas hobs please call your Area Sales Manager or ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
ATAG’s new HG7411MBB four burner gas hob, the latest edition to the MAGNA design line.
8th September 2011
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555