ATAG, the premium Dutch appliance brand, has an extensive range of beautiful built-in refrigeration models to create a sleek, sophisticated and individual kitchen.
The modern trend is for merging the kitchen and dining room into one living space that is used for entertaining, so style, functionality and talking point good looks are increasingly important. Kitchen appliances have to blend in with the room as well as being attractive in their own right. The seamless design of ATAG’s built-in refrigeration appliances meets the current taste for European-style minimalist designs while the advanced technology inside will satisfy the most demanding consumer.
ATAG’s variety of built-in refrigeration appliances offers the consumer a wealth of creative options. The combination of ATAG’s 1200mm integrated fridge and freezer installed side by side with ATAG’s 460mm Max Series or Compact Line appliances above creates a stunning tall unit appliance centrepiece. An equally effective appliance tower can be created by using a 1200mm fridge with a compact cooking appliance above.
ATAG’s 1400mm KD8140AF built-in larder refrigerator with DuraFresh, part of the Magna Design Line, is a perfect example of a wonderfully versatile built-in refrigeration appliance that is full of the latest technology.
Key benefits of the Magna KD8140AF built-in larder refrigerator:
- ‘A+’ energy rating for maximum energy efficiency
- Low energy consumption: 0.40 kWh/24h
- Reversible door for left or right hand access
- Electronic temperature control, for ease of use and information
- Digital display of internal temperature allows instant and simple monitoring
- Six adjustable glass shelves with luxury stainless steel trim, ensuring flexible storage
- Versatile internal door furniture with luxury stainless steel anti tip rail for secure storage of items
- Climate Control regulates the cooling temperature constantly, ensuring food is kept at the ideal temperature to prolong storage life
- Cool Flow system guarantees the best possible temperature distribution in the refrigerator to maintain food’s freshness for longer
- Fast Cool system ensures shopping is cooled down as quickly as possible to prolong storage life
- The DuraFresh system preserves the quality and prolongs the storage life of meat, fish, dairy, fruit and vegetables, keeping the temperature of the section close to 0°C.
- Automatic defrost fridge for maximum ease of use and lifetime convenience
- Net capacity 231 litres
- Dimensions: H x W x D 1400 x 560 x 540 mm
- Matching built-in freezer available – the ‘A+’ energy rated KD8140CD, also part of the Magna design line.
- Will retail for approximately £1575
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “ATAG has an excellent range of built-in refrigeration appliances with sizes to suit a variety of kitchen designs. The appliances maintain ATAG’s reputation for producing robust, high-quality products which incorporate high-end technology, and are all designed to work efficiently, save resources and keep food fresh for longer. Any consumer looking for genuine differentiation in a crowded marketplace need look no further.”
For more information on ATAG UK’s range of built-in refrigeration appliances visit the website www.atag.co.uk for details, or call ATAG UK on 020 8247 3993.
Image caption: ATAG’s built-in larder refrigerator from the Magna Design Line, KD8140AF, which is perfect for the consumer who wants to stand out from the crowd and is packed with functionality to please even the most discerning consumer.
12th October 2010
For images and further press information please contact
Tel: 01536 414555