ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances ideal for those who are passionate about food, has launched an induction wok, offering the consumer an entirely new cooking dimension.
The HI3271W induction wok is part of ATAG’s popular Domino Puzzle Line, and can be combined with other appliances from the range for a complementary appearance alongside perfectly personalised cooking functionality to meet the consumer’s needs. The 38cm wide hob features a ceramic glass induction bowl, which perfectly fits the supplied high quality wok.
ATAG’s HI3271W is exceptionally versatile, thanks to its wide temperature range and the rounded shape of the wok bowl. Alongside stir fry and Asian-style dishes, it can be used for producing sauces or parfaits, as well as poaching eggs, stewing dishes and braising vegetables and meat. Wok cooking is the most frequently used cooking technique in the world, as the rapid heating ensures ingredients stay crisp and maintain their colour, taste and nutritional value.
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “ATAG’s new induction wok is an ideal option for the cooking enthusiast looking for a personalised range of hob options for creating a variety of delicious dishes. It is extremely versatile and can be used for a wide range of cooking tasks, while offering a sleek black glass design that complements the other products in ATAG’s Domino Puzzle Line.”
Key features and benefits of the KI3271W induction wok:
• Part of ATAG’s Domino Puzzle Line – matching aesthetic with other appliances in the range, ideal for creating a run of hob products
• Black ceramic glass with stainless steel trim and beautiful two-toned zone imprinting
• Can be connected to all MAGNA design line hobs and Domino Puzzle Line hobs, offering a variety of options for the consumer
• Special bowl-shaped induction zone with a 3000W boost, ensuring wok is heated evenly and very rapidly across the entire bowl
• Fast forward touch control for rapid operation of the settings
• Timer with switch-off function or indication of elapsed cooking time for easy control and observation
• Pre-programmed ideal wok setting for ease of use
• Pause key to temporarily stop cooking if interrupted
• Child-proof lock and residual heat indicator, making the HI3271W incredibly safe
• Comes with a high quality Demeyere wok together with a useful worktop ring wok stand (matching cover available if requested)
• Comes with ATAG’s free two-year parts and labour guarantee, automatically increased to five years when purchased with three or more other ATAG products
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 125 x 384 x 522 mm
• The HI3271W retails for approximately £1799
For further information about ATAG’s new HI3271W induction wok please call ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
Image caption: ATAG’s new HI3271W induction wok, part of the Domino Puzzle Line
5th October 2011
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555