ATAG, the Dutch manufacturer famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances for those who are passionate about cooking, presents two new recessed ceiling hoods, with a beautiful white finish.
Effective extraction has become vital in the modern home, as the consumer becomes ever more confident in the kitchen and chooses to cook for others, experiment with different cuisine and eat in more than out. Recessed ceiling hoods in particular are very popular, as they offer a high level of extraction without disrupting sight lines or intruding on the kitchen space.
ATAG’s new recessed ceiling hoods are available with a stylish white finish, allowing them to blend in with the ceiling while still meeting the consumer’s extraction needs and offering a premium quality design. The consumer is keen to experiment with different finishes, and white is truly having a moment – it is a very chic colour, which looks elegant and of a high quality.
ATAG has introduced two new recessed ceiling hoods with a white finish; the 1100mm wide WU1150PM; and the 1500mm wide WU1550PX. These highly functional and effective hoods both offer four power levels, perimeter extraction and an automatic 20-minute over-run, while the WU1550PX can be connected to an external motor to ensure extraction is super quiet.
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “Extraction is a vital part of any modern kitchen, and there are far more options now available for the discerning consumer. Our recessed ceiling hoods are among our most popular, as they provide superior extraction alongside a seamless, hidden appearance, which is why we have chosen to expand the range with two new white models.”
Key features and benefits of the new ATAG WU1550PX recessed ceiling hood:
• Built-in motor-less recessed ceiling hood with new white finish
• Uses external motor that can be installed in the attic or to an outer wall, with a maximum extraction capacity of 1060 m3/hr
• The motor is installed remotely from the hood, affording the WU1550PX a lower noise level than a conventional hood, depending on installation location
• Operated by remote control for ease of use
• Direct ducting (180mm top)
• Four power levels to ensure effective extraction
• Four washable metal filter cassettes for easy cleaning
• Automatic 20 minute over-run and perimeter extraction
• Easy to clean smooth finishing
• Energy efficient halogen lighting: four x 20 W
• Comes with a free two year parts and labour guarantee as standard – this is automatically increased to five years free of charge when purchased with three or more other ATAG products
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 45 x 1520 x 720mm
For further information about ATAG’s new white recessed ceiling hoods please call ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
ATAG’s new WU1550PX recessed ceiling hood with an elegant white finish
15th March 2012
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555