ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its professional standard built-in kitchen appliances for those who are passionate about cooking, presents its new generation of cooker hoods, which ensure optimal air quality in the kitchen alongside quiet, efficient extraction.
The new hoods feature ATAG’s latest version of its unique Air Logic HR® System, which uses specially designed filters to absorb more than 85 per cent of all the grease in the cooking vapours, therefore performing better than conventional hoods.
The Air Logic HR® filters are recessed into the cooker hood, creating a ‘cloud zone’ between the filters and the edges. This ensures cooking vapours and smells are effectively captured and extracted. A further feature of the filters is that their design enables extraction across the whole surface, rather than directly under the motor.
ATAG’s new range of hoods includes 12 different models of chimney and island hoods, with a stylish stainless steel finish. Selected models, such as the ES1292MAM, are also available in ATAG’s popular Graphite Black, offering plenty of choice for the discerning consumer, and allowing them to choose the ideal finish for their design scheme.
Key features and benefits of the ATAG ES1292MAM island chimney hood:
• Sophisticated Graphite Black shade, also available in stylish stainless steel
• Powerful 749m³ maximum extraction capacity (per hour)
• Exclusive German-made motor, specified for ATAG, offers a super quiet noise level of just 57dB on position three
• ATAG’s improved Air Logic HR® System ensures optimal air quality
• Electronic touch-sensitive keys for easy operation
• Three settings and an intense setting for all extraction needs
• Automatic ten minute over-run to exhaust cooking odours and lingering smells
• Clean Air function contributes to clean air in the home, even when not cooking
• Indicator when grease or carbon filters are saturated to ensure kitchen stays clean and fresh
• Six robust stainless steel filter cassettes, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
• Three 20w lights for easy visibility
• Recirculation available with additional modification kit
• Suitable for connection to an external motor for even quieter operation
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 830 – 1150 x 1150 x 700mm
• The ES1292MAM retails for approximately £1679
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “Good extraction is vital in the modern kitchen, particularly with the increase in entertaining at home and experimenting with different styles of cooking, and ATAG’s new range of hoods feature superior technology to ensure a clean, fresh kitchen. The improved Air Logic HR® System maintains optimal air quality, with quiet extraction that won’t drown out the conversation.”
For further information about ATAG’s new range of hoods please call ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
Image caption: ATAG’s new ES1292MAM island chimney hood, with improved Air Logic HR® System for superior extraction
10th August 2011
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555