ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in appliances available exclusively to the kitchen specialist, has updated its QuliMax Combi-steam oven as the trend for people to lead healthier lifestyles continues.
Cooking using steam is popular with professional chefs, who recognise its flexibility and ease of use, but is only slowly achieving mass market appeal. ATAG’s versatile QuliMax is set to change all that, with its new twin steam generator that produces more steam, more flexible shelving options and improved interior, it is a true must-have for the contemporary kitchen.
Food which has been steamed retains its vitamins, especially vitamins B1 and C that are water soluble, so it is healthier than boiling. Steam also cooks food gently retaining its texture, colour and flavour, and keeping it moist. For consumers who like to watch what they eat, steaming is perfect as there is no need to add fat or salt.
The QuliMax is the ideal choice for today’s busy lifestyles as several dishes can be steamed at once without the flavours transferring. It can also be used to sterilise babies’ bottles and defrost food safely and evenly.
Key features and benefits of the QuliMax Combi-steam oven
• Extremely versatile, the QuliMax steams, oven cooks, roasts and grills food perfectly – it creates ideal conditions of humidity and heat to produce food which is succulent on the inside and crispy on the outside
• Easy Cook with 90 automatic programmes and 10 memory functions for favourite recipes. Simply choose the dish, select the appropriate programme and the QuliMax does the rest. There are programmes for everything from steaming asparagus to baking the perfect loaf of bread
• Programmable electronic temperature from 40ºC up to 230ºC
• Oven compartment capacity: 36 litres with six shelf positions
• Improved twin steam generator that creates more steam for better, faster results
• Water system is drained after each use and reset to zero, this is more hygienic and reduces calcification
• Integrated water tank so no mains water connection is needed
• LCD text display that gives feedback on details such as temperature and time for ease of use
• Easy ‘steam clean’ programme
• Convenient delayed start up to 10 hours
• Available in Graphite Black (SQ4392T) and stainless steel (SQ4311T)
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 450 mm x 560 mm x 550 mm.
Bill Miller, Sales and Marketing Director for ATAG, says: “ATAG’s QuliMax is built to the very highest standards and is ideal for those who are passionate about cooking. Many people are not aware of the amazing versatility and functionality of cooking by steam or combination cooking, as demonstrated by the QuliMax. It is perfect for today’s consumer who wants healthy, tasty food with the minimum of fuss.”
For more information about ATAG’s QuliMax Combi-steam oven, call ATAG UK on 020 8247 3993.
10th March 2011
Image caption: The QuliMax Combi-steam oven SQ4392T in Graphite Black is perfect for people who want to cook healthily without any fuss.
For further press information and images please contact: