ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances, knows how to make perfect coffee every time, without any mess.
The ATAG CaféMax built-in coffee machine grinds beans, heats water, froths milk and brews coffee. ATAG has devised an automatic cappuccino milk container, a beautifully simple feature that keeps the CaféMax cleaner for longer, saving the consumer valuable time.
The CaféMax’s automatic cappuccino function froths exactly the right amount of milk for each cup, keeping the milk in the sealed lid of the container before adding it to the prepared coffee for perfect flavour and presentation. A simple push of a button cleans the lid with steam for optimum hygiene. This stops the milk being taken through the machine and prevents lots of unnecessary and time-consuming cleaning, as well as stopping the machine becoming contaminated with sour milk. The cappuccino milk container can be removed easily and placed in the fridge, ensuring fresh milk is always available.
As well as the easy-to-clean cappuccino milk container, the ATAG CaféMax is very simple to operate and has automatic alerts which signal when it needs cleaning, the water reservoir needs filling or the waste bin needs emptying. For added convenience it can be used with either ground coffee or beans.
The CaféMax is available in stainless steel (CM4111AC) or Graphite black (CM4192AC) and complements the Max Series of appliances perfectly to create a seamless, designer look in the kitchen.
Key benefits and features of the ATAG CaféMax:
- Easy to remove and clean cappuccino milk container, saving the consumer time and effort
- Fully automatic and suitable for beans or ground coffee
- Interactive, easy-to-use display and buttons for smooth programming
- Height-adjustable coffee spout so it is easy to make coffee in any size cup
- Flexible; makes coffee to suit all tastes from a tiny espresso to a cappuccino
- Automatic alerts signal when the water reservoir needs filling, the waste bin needs emptying etc
- Front access, 1.8 litre capacity water reservoir for ease of use
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters
- Complements ATAG’s Max Series of appliances perfectly and is available in stainless steel and Graphite black
- Pump pressure of 15 bars means the steam meets the coffee at the perfect speed, getting the best flavour possible and developing the perfect ‘crema’ on top of an espresso
- Designed for 450 mm high aperture to integrate and align with ATAG’s compact oven range
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 450 mm x 560 mm x 550 mm.
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “We all want to be able to make perfect fresh coffee at home, but don’t want the fiddly task of cleaning the coffee machine. The ATAG CaféMax takes the hassle out of cleaning with its automatic cappuccino milk container, which ensures the coffee maker is kept hygienic at all times, reassuring the consumer and saving them time.”
For further information on ATAG’s CaféMax in stainless steel (CM4111AC) or Graphite black (CM4192AC), please call ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
Image caption: The CaféMax CM4111AC in stainless steel produces perfect coffee every time and takes the grind out of cleaning with its innovative milk preparation programme.
5th January 2011
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555