It is a question often heard by the kitchen specialist from customers who have only one reservation about the integrated dishwasher they have fallen for: “Why can’t it be at waist height?”
Dishwashers, after all, open in much the same way as most ovens and even the fittest person only wants to bend and stretch so much. The Dutch built-in appliance specialist ATAG, devotes an enormous amount of time and research to the design of its appliances, has once again answered the call with the superb and cleverly designed VA5511AT dishwasher.
The 500mm wide, fully integrated VA5511AT has been designed to be built into a tall housing unit so it may be set at waist height for maximum convenience and ease of use. Yet the sensible positioning of this intelligent and contemporary model represents only one of its many strengths.
Incorporated within its stylish frame are all the first class benefits for which ATAG is renowned. With a triple ‘A’ rating, the machine is low on water and electricity consumption and will enjoy a long lifespan through engineering excellence and high quality materials.
ATAG’s eye for practicality extends to the machine’s height adjustable and flexible baskets, holders and supports, all of which are carefully arranged to cater for 11 place settings and an array of crockery, glasses and utensils. The automatic half load function and four programmes can all be set with delayed start to make further energy economies. The dishwasher is whisper quiet in operation, but gives a gentle audible tone at the end of a programme.
ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, Bill Miller, says: “We believe our fully integrated VA5511AT dishwasher offers everything that is needed for the busy, contemporary kitchen where style, function and practicality are the major requirements. But we are mindful that ease of use and practical positioning of the product are just as important as its appearance and capability. Consumers like a choice, and ATAG provides the opportunity to set the dishwasher at waist height for a clearer view and ease of loading and unloading. They quite rightly expect ease and comfort in return for their investment.”
Key features of the ATAG VA5511AT dishwasher:
- Fully integrated 550mm dishwasher engineered to build into a tall housing unit
- Triple ‘A’ ratings for energy, cleaning and drying
- 11 place settings with adjustable baskets for flexible and customisable loading
- Four programmes and temperatures including Intensive (70°C), Automatic (50-65°C), Eco/pre-rinse (50° C) and Quick (45°C)
- Automatic half load for washing smaller quantities economically
- Integrated control panel with LED display
- Audible tone at the end of the programme
- Delayed start of 1-19 hours for further energy economy
- Completely flexible arrangement of upper (adjustable in height) and lower baskets, knife holder and cup supports
- Salt/rinse aid refill indicator
- Aquastop system for prevention of flooding
For further information on ATAG’s integrated VA5511AT dishwasher, please call your Area Sales Manager or ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
1st June 2010
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555