ATAG, the Dutch brand famous for manufacturing kitchen appliances which combine style and substance, is justifiably proud of the products in its Graphite Black Line, which can be used to add a touch of sophistication to all kitchens from the achingly modern to the more traditional.
Today’s consumer is increasingly hard to please; everyone has their own niche, which is why the versatility of Graphite Black is so appealing to the kitchen specialist. It has the ability to flatter and enhance the whole spectrum of kitchen designs, from country farmhouse to ultra-minimalist, giving the designer a myriad of options. A soft, gentle and sophisticated colour, ATAG’s Graphite Black harmonises perfectly with wooden furniture, accentuating its natural splendour, while also adding a striking note of contrast to more contemporary settings.
The range includes built-in ovens, hobs and hoods. It also features the ATAG Max Series (460mm) and Compact Line (390mm), as well as microwaves, steam ovens, a coffee machine, warming drawer, ovens and a freestanding American-style fridge freezer. Every appliance incorporates the latest technology and has been designed to be easy to use, vital for today’s busy consumer.
The DX6292Q Multifunction Twin Turbo Oven is a perfect example of the Graphite Black Line’s mix of beauty and brains. It has 42 automatic programmes to make cooking easy; the consumer simply selects the appropriate programme for the dish and the oven does the rest in a spacious 65 litre interior, rated ‘A’ for energy. Add that to a gorgeous exterior and you have the perfect package for even the most discerning consumer.
Key features and benefits of ATAG’s DX6292Q Built-in Multifunction Twin Turbo Oven:
- ‘A’ Energy Rating – full sized oven, top oven and lower oven
- Smooth operation with a combination of stylish rotary control knobs and touch-buttons
- LCD digital text display, and separate display for both oven cavities, to indicate oven in operation, function, temperature, cooking time, automatic programming and time of day
- Electronic child safe lock for peace of mind
- Large 65 litre capacity that can be split into two compartments which can be programmed separately, this uses less energy and saves the consumer money and means two different types of dishes can be cooked at the same time with no transfer of odours or taste
- 23 oven functions including double fan, grill and fan, top and bottom heat, large surface grill, economy grill, bottom heat and fan, defrost and automatic fast heating
- Accurate electronic temperature control with a range of 40ºC to 250ºC
- 42 automatic easy-to-use programmes for popular dishes, just choose the dish and the oven does the rest
- Rotisserie option for ‘outdoor’ flavour and exceptional roasting results
- Programmable start and end times
- Automatic pre-heating which speeds up cooking times
- AquaClean system which eliminates the need for expensive, and harmful to the environment, cleaners
- Pyrolitic cleaning system for complete ease of maintenance
- Dual oven lighting and separate fan systems
- Five insert levels for baking trays, maximising flexibility
- Telescopic guides for the baking trays, ensuring ease of use and safety
- Designed to be installed beneath a worktop or in a wall unit
- Dimensions: H x W x D 595 x 600 x 545 mm
Bill Miller, Sales and Marketing Director for ATAG, says: “The Graphite Black Line is perfect for today’s kitchen specialist as it adds taste and personality, and is suitable for every style of kitchen. A softer shade of the increasingly popular black, this makes the range more flexible than traditional black appliances. Innovative technology is mixed with a beautiful, versatile colour to give the designer the opportunity to unleash the full range of their creative skills.”
For more information about ATAG’s Graphite Black Line contact your Area Sales Manager or call ATAG UK on 020 8247 3993. If you would like to learn more about the 42 programmes available on the DX6292Q, why not organise a full training session with ATAG’s expert home economist and trainer? Contact the ATAG Sales Manager Gary Davey for more information.
14th July 2010
Image caption: The DX6292Q Multifunction Twin Turbo oven in the Graphite Black Line. Just one of the stunning products available in the collection.
For further press information and images please contact:
Sarah or Janet