ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances perfect for those who are passionate about cooking, presents the MicroMax, a built-in microwave oven that is ideal for creating quick and delicious meals.
Part of ATAG’s all-encompassing Max series of built-in appliances, the MicroMax is available in either stainless steel or Graphite Black, and features a sophisticated, appealing design that complements the other Max products. It can be installed seamlessly alongside with the ATAG CaféMax, QuliMax or CombiMax to provide a full range of cooking methods, or alone as an effective, efficient microwave.
Microwaves remain a hugely popular appliance with the modern consumer, as they can be used to create meals quickly and easily or simply speed up elements of the cooking process. The microwave provides real convenience, and no home can be without one. ATAG’s MicroMax offers a large usable capacity that is easy to control and use, with a variety of automatic programmes for different cooking styles.
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “The microwave has evolved considerably from the simple white box of yesteryear, and ATAG’s MicroMax is a true example of the refined and powerful models now available, making the perfect addition to a bank of built-in appliances. Microwaves are a necessity in any kitchen as they are fast and easy to use, perfect for creating delicious meals in a hurry.”
Key features and benefits of the ATAG MicroMax:
• Built-in microwave offering 900w power
• Available in stylish stainless steel (MA4211B) and luxurious Graphite Black (MA4292B)
• Spacious 36 litre capacity
• Four automatic cooking programmes with weight settings for vegetables, rice and potatoes
• Six heating programmes including cup of soup, single meal, cup of milk etc.
• Five defrosting programmes with weight settings for meat, chicken, fish, fruit and bread
• Aqua clean system and enamelled interior for easy cleaning
• LCD display clearly showing chosen function and time
• Electronic timer up to 99 minutes
• Audible signal when the cooking time is completed
• Child proof lock for extra safety and peace of mind
• Glass turntable with 360mm diameter
• Can be installed either beneath a worktop or in a wall unit, offering design flexibility
• Comes with ATAG’s free two-year parts and labour guarantee, automatically increased to five years when purchased with three or more other ATAG products
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 460 x 595 x 520 mm
• The ATAG MicroMax retails for approximately £899
For further information about ATAG’s MicroMax please call ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
Image caption: ATAG’s MicroMax, the ideal cooking aid.
9th February 2012
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555