Now is very much the time for the cooker hood to take centre stage as one of the great fashion statements of the contemporary kitchen. With the forethought and meticulous planning with which it is synonymous, ATAG has added several new models to its range whose impressive specification match their sophisticated and futuristic appearance.
ATAG’s new stainless steel hoods comprise of two wall mounted models (WS9011MX and WS1211MX) and an island ceiling mounted hood (ES1211MX), all of which offer the choice of an external (outer wall) or attic-style remote motor. Ducted models with external motors will always give superior extraction, and the extraction rates on these excellent hoods are among the most powerful, efficient and quiet on the market.
Advanced aesthetics and clever technology have turned the once plain and humble cooker hood into a sleek and sexy product of power and style which perform an essential task and look fabulous at the same time.
Architecturally dynamic, ATAG’s new stainless steel island and wall mounted hoods are also equipped with the very best functional and technological benefits to ventilate the kitchen effectively and quietly.
ATAG recognises that today’s challenge is to provide the most comfortable environment that is conducive to open plan living. This means a high extraction rate of odours and moisture and capturing the grease within it, particularly in light of the significant increase in hob cooking such as stir fried dishes, even more critical if the area includes soft furnishings. This must be achieved at a low noise level in what is a very social part of the home.
ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, Bill Miller, says: “Choosing the right cooker hood can make a real difference to the look of the kitchen space, be it a discreet slimline model or a more elaborate appliance which will make a design statement. But as we know, looks aren’t everything and the performance of the hood has to be as impressive as its appearance in this age of greater consumer expectations. ATAG cooker hoods are much more than just ‘eye candy’. They stand out from the crowd in every department and work with maximum efficiency and quietness.”
Key features of the ATAG ES1211MX island mounted cooker hood:
- 1200mm wide island ceiling mounted hood with external motor for quiet operation
- Choice of external (outer wall) or attic motor for quiet operation with maximum capacity of up to 1060 m³/h depending on motor selected
- Very quiet operation due to external or remote motor location
- ATAG’s powerful Air Logic© low noise level and high performance extraction system
- Electronic touch control operation with four settings including intensive
- Clean Air setting that automatically runs for 10 minutes each hour to vent the kitchen/living space. Ideal for keeping the air fresh in the room at all times. Operates for up to 12 hours or until an additional hood function is selected
- Automatic 10-minute run-on setting to ensure all odours are exhausted after cooking
- Adjustable preparation and dimmable mood lighting with four 20W halogen lights
- Robust stainless steel filter cartridges that are dishwasher safe
- Grease filter cleaning indicator
For further information on ATAG’s new cooker hoods, please call your Area Sales Manager or ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
Image caption: Architecturally dynamic, ATAG’s new island and wall mounted cooker hoods are also equipped with the very best functional and technological benefits to ventilate the kitchen effectively and quietly.
12th April 2010
For further information and images please contact:
Jacqueline, Sarah or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555