Not only is the new range of ATAG’s premium built-in ovens stunningly beautiful, they also offer incredibly capacious and flexible interiors. Big and beautiful, yet streamlined and discreet, these top notch models are synonymous with the company’s consistent blend of technical and aesthetic excellence.
Style and substance are not treated as separate entities on ATAG products, as can be seen in the new improved handles, new controls and a new oven window design, all of which fit more smoothly than ever into the overall kitchen concept.
The new multifunction double ovens are available in stainless steel and/or graphite black and are a standard 600mm dimension. They satisfy cooks of all levels with an exceptional oven capacity and an enviable number of flexible cooking options plus the choice of cleaning systems (pyrolytic and Aqua Clean). The magic of ultra-modern technology has been cleverly utilised by ATAG to provide users with the double advantage of a double oven. The oven space of these multifunction ovens, a mighty 65 litres, can be divided into two compartments to enable the creation of two different and independent ovens. Both oven compartments are equipped with their own fan systems, lighting and controls. This enables users to cook two dishes at two different temperatures simultaneously. There is also the option to use only one compartment of the oven; for example, to cook or finish a single dish or to keep a dish warm. ATAG’s split oven scenario is therefore fast, energy efficient and cost saving. The ovens offer the option of a glide-out telescopic shelf system, allowing users easier and safer access to the baking trays and oven shelves.
ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director Bill Miller says: “We believe that our new high quality ovens represent the best balance that we have achieved yet in design and function. The exciting new look is both functional and very stylish, while the technology we have applied to the large interior offers our customers a range of choices and tremendous flexibility. And there is the additional comfort of knowing that ATAG products are famously constructed from the finest quality materials.”
Key benefits of the new ATAG multifunction double ovens:
- Stylish new look, matching ATAG’s MAX series compact ovens
- Generous 65-litre capacity
- Double oven space that may be divided to create two independently controlled ovens
- Triple ‘A’ energy rating – full sized oven, top oven and lower oven
- Dual oven lighting and separate fan systems
- Smooth operation with a combination of stylish rotary control knobs and touch-buttons
- LCD digital text display to indicate oven in operation, function, temperature, cooking time, automatic programming and time of day
- Fast pre-heat and very accurate electronic temperature control from 50 to 300°C
- Up to 23 oven functions with preset temperatures
- Easy Cook technology with up to 42 automatic programmes
- Rotisserie option for ‘outdoor’ flavour and exceptional roasting results
- Option of telescopic guide system for the oven shelves for easy and safe access
- Aqua Clean cleaning system for easy maintenance
- Option of pyrolytic cleaning system
- Electronic child safe lock for peace of mind
For further information on ATAG’s new high quality multifunction ovens, please call your Area Sales Manager or ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk
7th January 2010
Image caption: At your service: ATAG’s DX6211K (stainless steel) and DX6292K (graphite black) multifunction double ovens take flexible cooking to a new level.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555