The brand new Indesit integrated Push&Go washing machines and washer dryers boast time-saving innovations, resource saving technology and a number of advanced features for cleaning the whole family’s clothes.
Designed to help busy families complete larger loads of laundry within the same standard footprint, without compromising on their preferred kitchen style, the brand new integrated washing machines and washer dryers from Indesit benefit from Indesit’s clever water balanced technology. Water balanced technology ensures the appliance uses just the right amount of water needed for each load, to ensure no essential resources are wasted. Additionally, users can also adjust the spin speed and water temperature for further resource savings.
Boasting a new energy rating of C to keep utility bills to a minimum, the brand new Indesit integrated Push&Go 9 kg washing machine (BI WMIL 91484 UK) benefits from 14 programmes for the user to choose from, including Push&Go and the specific 30° Zone cycles. Push&Go is a time-saving, one-button system that begins a dedicated 45 minute cycle at 30°C, without the user having to adjust any of the settings, meaning it’s easy-to-use for all members of the family. The 30° Zone is a set of everyday programmes, including Cotton, Delicates and Synthetics, that wash at only 30° while offering the same performance of a 40° cycle.
For families with limited space, the brand new integrated washer dryer (BI WDIL 861284 UK) from Indesit benefits from a generous 8 kg wash/6 kg dry capacity, Push&Go and a variety of drying options, including Drying only and Iron, which softens creases in the garments making it easier for the user to iron their clothes once the cycle is finished.
Charmaine Warner, Indesit Brand Manager, says: “At Indesit, we manufacture easy-to-use appliances that make everyday tasks simpler, faster and stress-free, to help reduce the burden of housework. Our new large capacity integrated washing machines and washer dryers with Push&Go technology offer consumers a variety of cycles and features to meet their laundry needs, while being able to conceal their washing machine, or washer dryer, behind a cabinet door.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Indesit integrated Push&Go 9 kg washing machine (BI WMIL 91484 UK):
- Integrated washing machine with substantial 9 kg wash load capacity
- Push&Go is a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated 45 minute cycle at 30°C, without having to adjust any of the settings
- Water balanced technology uses just the right amount of water required, whatever the size of load, saving water, energy, and money
- New energy rating of C to maximise energy savings
- 14 programmes to choose from including Anti odour, Eco, Sport and Wool*
- 30° Zone consists of everyday cycles that wash at only 30° with the same performance as washing at 40°. Programmes include Colours, Cotton, Delicates, Rapid 30ˈ and Synthetics
- Additional wash options to further support busy families that can be added to compatible wash programmes include Stain Removal (Food, Work or Outdoor), Easy Rinse and Easy Iron
- The Start delay feature allows consumers to make the most of cheaper energy tariffs, where available
- Auto-clean cycle to protect the appliance and keep it clean without using harsh chemicals. Indesit recommends commencing a cleaning cycle regularly, after around 40 wash cycles
- Key lock feature, designed to prevent the washing machine being opened during the cycle or any settings being changed – ideal for families with small children
- Variable temperature and spin speed for added efficiency. Maximum spin speed of 1400 rpm
- White enamelled appliance with white control panel
- Noise level: 70 dB(A)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 820 x 595 x 545 mm
For information on the brand new integrated Push&Go washing machines or washer dryers from Indesit, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The integrated Push&Go washer dryer (BI WDIL 861284 UK) from Indesit benefits from a generous 8 kg wash/6 kg dry capacity
- The brand new Indesit integrated Push&Go 9 kg washing machine (BI WMIL 91484 UK) boasts a ‘C’ energy rating and 14 programmes for the user to choose from, including the time-saving Push&Go cycle
Notes for editors:
* The wool wash programme has been approved by The Woolmark Company for the washing of wool garments labelled as ‘hand wash’ provided that the products are washed according to the instructions on the garment label.
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
13th May 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.