The collaboration between Gorenje and French designer Ora Ïto has sealed the Slovenian manufacturer’s reputation as a truly innovative company which is prepared to push the boundaries of design.
All the beautiful appliances in the Ora Ïto Black and Ora Ïto White Collections are a perfect marriage of daring cosmopolitan design and supreme practicality. They ooze class with their wide, brushed aluminium handles, luxury glass doors and futuristic lines which reflect Ora Ïto’s ‘simplexity’ style, simple yet complex. They are not merely eye candy; every appliance in the range also reflects Gorenje’s desire to match design with technological innovation and ease of use.
The latest appliance in the Ora Ïto Black Collection is the NRKI-ORA, a built-in fridge freezer, which is an outstanding example of the company’s pursuit of excellence in both design and technology.
Ruth Ferguson, Marketing Manager of Gorenje, says: “Consumers want appliances which are both thoroughbreds and workhorses. With increasingly busy lives, financial constraints and enhanced awareness of environmental issues, the fridge freezer must be able to store large quantities of food in prime condition for as long as possible, with low energy consumption, while also integrating into today’s modern kitchen and living space.”
The NRKI-ORA ticks all the boxes and more. Its key benefits are:
- ‘A+’ energy rating for maximum economic performance
- Automatic defrost fridge and freezer for maximum ease of use and lifetime convenience
- Frost Free Advantage freezer which uses sophisticated technology to prevent the formation of frost and ice on the inside of the appliance and food
- Fast cool setting which rapidly cools food, such as the weekly shopping, prolonging storage life and freshness. After six hours the appliance automatically returns to the preset temperature
- Zero’n’Fresh drawer keeps food at 0ºC, preserving perishable food such as vegetables, fruit and meat products for up to three times longer
- Large crisper drawer for fruit and vegetables; an ideal solution when buying large quantities of produce to last the week
- Self-closing door ensures fridge closes if left open
- Ready’n’Serve shelf designed to be taken straight out of the fridge and used as a serving plate
- Very quiet operation at just 42 dB(A)
- Total net volume 262 litres: Fridge 200 litres, freezer 62 litres
- Free five year parts and labour guarantee.
- H x W x D: 180 x 55 x 55 cm
- The NRKI-ORA retails for approximately £1150
Ruth adds: “The new Ora Ïto Black fridge freezer is perfect for people who want to make a style statement but also place great importance on functionality. Add Gorenje’s industry-leading five year parts and labour guarantee and you have a winning combination.”
For further information on Gorenje’s Ora Ïto Black Collection, call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
Image caption: Gorenje’s Ora Ïto Black Collection NRKI-ORA built-in fridge freezer. It is also available as a freestanding model.
4th August 2010
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four-and-a-half million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555