Dimplex, the brand leader in electric space and water heating, introduces a new electric Compact Corner towel rail, perfect for utilising the corner space in a bathroom or wet room.
The Dimplex CPTC Compact Corner towel rail has been designed to fit cleverly in the corner of a bathroom, ideal for those with limited space. It can be mounted at any height to suit other fittings and adds a touch of luxury to any bathroom.
Finished in stunning high quality chrome, the new electric towel rail not only rapidly dries and warms towels, it is also an excellent storage solution as towels can be neatly folded and placed in the individual sections.
The benefit of the Dimplex electric towel rail is that there is no need to extend the wet heating system, and so it is perfect for en-suites, flats and small bathrooms, and allows for simple installation. An electric towel rail is also much more economical and responsive than oil or water heated systems, meaning it offers extra savings on energy costs.
The new Dimplex Compact Corner towel rail boasts a low wattage to ensure minimal running costs, plus it can be combined with Dimplex’s range of towel rail controls to accurately adjust the surface temperature and running time to perfectly match your lifestyle and offer further energy savings.
Karen Trewick, Director of Communications for Dimplex, says: “The Dimplex CPTC Compact Corner towel rail is the perfect addition to any modern bathroom. Its design saves space without compromising on practicality or storage capability, and, it can be used as a place for drying, warming and storing towels. It is also possible to use this towel rail with one of our purpose built towel rail controls, which increase functionality and efficiency.”
Key features and benefits of the Dimplex CPTC compact Corner towel rail:
• Compact electric towel rail by Dimplex designed to fit neatly in a corner to optimise usually unused space
• Easy to use design for even towel drying, warming and storing with five bars
• Can be mounted in a wide range of bathrooms and en suites at any height
• High quality chrome finish
• Low 100W output for minimal running costs
• Ideal alternative to wet central heating system
• Compatible with the Dimplex range of towel rail controls to offer reduced running costs
• Two-year warranty and BEAB approved for peace of mind
• Rated to IPX5 standard for use in wet areas
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 647 x 320 x 320 mm
For more information about the Dimplex CPTC Compact Corner towel rail call 0844 879 3588 or visit the website at www.dimplex.co.uk
Image caption: The Dimplex CPTC Compact Corner towel rail is a practical solution to both drying and storing towels whilst optimising space in the bathroom.
15th May 2013
For further press information or images contact
Telephone: 01536 414 555