Maytag’s freestanding Premium Super Capacity washing machine – the MWA1112FBS – has the largest capacity of any domestic washer. It is eco-friendly using minimal water and energy, and it boasts a host of programme options including the benefit of steam.
Finished in fashionable black, this beauty is very energy efficient and boasts an A+ rating. It takes an exceptional 11kg, which is a great benefit for the consumer saving time, energy and water. The special IntelliSense ® technology removes obstinate stains and dirt swiftly, whilst the ECO steam facility provides a more environmentally friendly wash, and offers steam boost, sanitation and refresh cycles. Steam delivers outstanding cleaning performance on lower temperature programmes; saving energy, whilst also taking care of delicate fabrics.
The 24-hour delayed start option allows the opportunity to maximise off-peak electricity rates. For those with sensitive skins or have allergies, the Super Rinse feature rinses seven times to remove all traces of detergent.
The unique durable construction makes the washer exceedingly steady and stable and enhances its reliability and durability. The outer drum rests on four supporting power dampers firmly attached to a steel bottom plate. The construction stands inside the machine and even when it is spinning at a high speed, it is virtually free of vibrations.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium for Maytag UK, said: “The advanced technology and design of Maytag washers means that outstanding performance and results are easy to achieve. The intelligent, intuitive programming takes away all the hassle and ensures a high level of energy and water efficiency.
“Our Premium Super Capacity washing machine offers the largest capacity of any domestic washer, and the 15 programme options means that it can easily manage our very busy lives. There is even a programme that is designed to take a ‘daily’ mixed load of cotton and synthetic garments at the touch of a button, making it a truly versatile machine.”
Key benefits of the Premium Super Capacity washing machine – MWA1112FBS
- ‘A’ rated for energy and wash performance, which lowers electricity bills.
- Super capacity 11kg load for washing more less often – savings on water, energy and time.
- Special IntelliSense ® technology ensuring high levels of energy and water efficiency.
- ECO Steam facility for boosting performance at lower temperatures even on delicate fabrics, sanitisation and refreshing lightly soiled garments
- Spin speed reduction to reduce creasing and Easy iron programme to help keep clothes wrinkle-free.
- Intensive rinse option to ensure all traces of detergent are removed – perfect for those who are sensitive to detergents or have allergies.
- 24-hour delayed start option to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates, resulting in further cost savings for the consumer.
- Maytag’s premium build and construction for a better, smoother and quieter performance.
- Child safety lock on the detergent drawer, automatic control lock and door lock during the wash programme make it a family friendly model.
- Front loading, with a pedestal option, so no need to bend down when loading or unloading and extra storage space for consumables.
- Available in fashionable black
- Dimensions H x W x D: 965 x 686 x 785 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new super capacity washing machine please call Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk
Image caption: Maytag’s Premium Super Capacity washing machine MWA1112FBS is eco-friendly and offers an exceptional 11kg – the largest capacity of any domestic washer.
3rd March 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah
Tel: 01536 414555