Epson, a market leader in colour printing technology, has launched a new industrial strength label printer, featuring an eight inch wide format.
The new Epson GP-C831 inkjet label printer, available from AM Labels, has been designed to handle the rigors of high-volume printing and offers fast print speeds of 16.5 pages per minute (92 mm per second). The robust machine boasts full colour printing at 720 x 720 dpi and features a wide eight inch format and an eight pin tractor feeder, ensuring it is highly accurate.
The GP-C831 offers precise label feeding in order to reduce jamming, and is also capable of printing high density barcodes. The printer features Epson’s world renowned pigment ink, which firmly binds to media fibres to deliver outstanding stability and resistance to UV, water, chemicals, smudging and fading – making it the ideal solution to packaging labels. In addition, the printer is highly flexible as it can be used with a wide variety of materials, including matte, gloss and synthetic.
Epson’s new printer offers an affordable solution compared with competitors. The GP-C831 is a fraction of the price compared to colour thermal transfer and colour laser printers, and the ink cartridges feature a high-capacity to reduce down-time. Further to this, the printer also features an intuitive control panel and auto paper loading for complete ease of use.
Gill Nightingale, Account Manager, for Epson, says: “The new Epson GP-C831 is an industrial-strength Micro Piezo injet label printer that is ideal for GHS large format drum and chemical labels. The printer combines all the benefits of a rugged colour inkjet printer alongside the accuracy of an 8-pin tractor feeder, allowing users to take complete control of their own label production.”
Key features and benefits of the Epson GP-C831 wide format colour label printer:
• Industrial strength inkjet label printer with eight pin tractor feeder and eight inch wide format
• Produces high resolution of 720 x 720 dpi
• Designed to handle large volume printing
• Fast print speeds of 16.5 pages per minute
• Affordable high-capacity ink cartridges
• CMKY DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridges are long-lasting and fast-drying while being chemical, UV, water and smudge resistant
• Allows printing on a wide variety of material, including matte, gloss and synthetic
• First inkjet solution to be BS5609 certified, complying with the latest GHS standards for chemical labelling
• Precise label feeding to reduce jamming
• Designed to be dust and water resistant and is virtually maintenance free
• Permanent print heads to reduce downtime
• Easy access to ink replacement
• Intuitive control panel for ease of use
• Auto paper loading and paper release
• Comes with country specific AC cord, a set of CMYK ink cartridges, a quick set-up sheet, a utilities disc and user manual
• 12 months warranty for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 224 x 464 x 465
For more information about the Epson GP-831 Haz Chem colour label printer please call AM Labels on 01536 414222 or visit www.amlabels.co.uk
Image caption: The new Epson GP-C831 colour label printer designed for commercial use
For further press information and images please contact:
Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01535 414555
4th March 2014