Epson, a market leader in colour printing technology, has launched a new low-cost colour label printer that produces excellent quality labels that are highly resilient.
The new TM-C3500 full-colour label printer, available from AM Labels, uses pigment, rather than dye-based ink, to ensure labels are UV, water, chemical, smudge and fade resistant. This makes the product ideal for the packaging industry, as the user can be certain items will reach their destination with the label in perfect condition. In addition, the printer is highly flexible as it can be used with a wide variety of materials, including matte, gloss and synthetic.
This printer is suitable for a large number of applications, such as; food, wine and spirit, chemical, prescription and retail labelling. Label design is also very simple thanks to the easy-to-use starter software, which allows the user to design and customise their labels in-house in minutes.
The Epson TM-C3500 printer boasts a compact footprint, so it can be easily operated on a desk top, and boasts fast print speeds of up to 103 mm per second. The new printer also offers user-friendly features, such as; LCD display to show printer status and ink levels as well as an installation disc making printer set-up quick and easy.
Gill Nightingale, Account Manager, for Epson, says: “The new TM-C3500 full-colour label printer affords users the opportunity to print high-quality labels on demand. This flexibility also allows customers to save on their total cost of ownership, as the DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridges can be purchased on an individual colour basis, so labels can be printed in-house without compromising on quality. Its compact size also ensures that it does not take up valuable workspace.”
Key features and benefits of the Epson TM-C3500 colour label printer:
• Low cost-per-label as DURABrite Ultra pigment ink individual cartridges mean you only replace the colour you need
• LCD screen displays ink levels and printer information status for instant feedback
• Epson’s automatic nozzle checking technology (AID) senses and fixes nozzle clogs and dead barcode pixels
• GHS international chemical labelling guidelines compliant
• Integrated auto-cutter included as standard with optional catch tray
• Available with four individual ink cartridges, drivers and utilities CD, maintenance box, roll paper, user manual and an AC adaptor
• Also comes with NiceLabel Starter Edition software – intuitive label design software that allows user to design and print colourful labels without any specialist training
• USB and Ethernet enabled for ease of use
• Internal core diameter of 44 mm
• Large print width of 104 mm
• High quality print resolution of 720 x 360 dpi
• 12 months warranty for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 261 x 310 x 283
For more information about the Epson TM-C3500 colour label printer please call AM Labels on 01536 414222 or visit www.amlabels.co.uk
Image caption: The new Epson TM-C3500 four colour label printer, available from AM Labels
For further press information and images please contact:
Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01535 414555
28th January 2014