KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.
Pairing superior colour with premium design features, the KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel collection is a softer, warmer alternative to traditional stainless steel appliances. The elegant and innovative opaque texture of the suite creates an exclusive space for culinary creativity in the kitchen.
The latest edition to the Black Stainless Steel range, the built-in coffee machine (KQXXXB 45600), ensures that each cup of coffee is a delicious creation with an incomparable aroma, thanks to the powerful integrated coffee grinder. Boasting a range of functions, including an automatic cappuccino function that pours just the right amount of milk directly from the jug, this appliance will impress even the finest baristas.
The Black Stainless Steel range also includes a multifunctional pyrolytic single oven (KOASPB 60600), a 450 mm speed oven (KOCCXB 45600), a combination steamer oven (KOQCXB 45600), a combination microwave oven (KMQCXB 45600) and a 140 mm warming drawer (KWXXXB 14600). Each appliance is finished with pure black stainless steel, which is hand-brushed for an iconic and contemporary appearance. Furthermore, the range benefits from an exceptional anti-fingerprint technology, which is an innovative treatment that protects the appliance from marks and fingerprints.
Lee Collett, Channel Controller, KitchenAid, says: “A built-in coffee machine is a must-have appliance for the luxury kitchen, and the KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel coffee machine is designed to guarantee the finest coffee at home. The fully integrated appliance has the benefit of a removable water tank to give freedom to install anywhere in the kitchen or living space.
“The minimal yet dramatic KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel range is designed to stand out on its own, or blend seamlessly with other black and stainless steel appliances. The collection makes a bold statement while complementing the design of the overall kitchen space.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel built-in coffee machine (KQXXXB 45600):
- Built in coffee machine with automatic cappuccino and espresso function and automatic start and stop
- Operates at 15 bar pressure to create the perfect crème for the ultimate cup of coffee
- Automatic coffee bean grinder with seven grind settings, ranging from ultrafine to coarse, for perfect consistency
- Multipurpose steam function for heating milk for a creamy cappuccino, latte, macchiato or hot chocolate
- Total of 15 adjustable coffee quantity settings to deliver anything from an espresso to a mug
- Three coffee temperature settings, to suit the user’s preference
- Anti-limescale programme, which automatically senses when it’s time to clean the coffee machine, to keep it working perfectly so the user can enjoy superb results every day
- Users can prepare up to two cups at a time
- Removable water tank for ultimate design convenience and siting the coffee machine anywhere
- Delivers hot water for tea
- Comes with a dishwasher safe drip tray
- Customisable to suit up to four water hardness levels for appliance longevity
- Anti-fingerprint finish for easy maintenance and good looks all day long
- Touch control with electronic LCD display for ease of use and feedback
- Finished in black stainless steel and designed to match the entire KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel collection
- Dimensions: H x W x D 455 x 595 x 398 mm
For more information on the full KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel collection, and any other KitchenAid major domestic appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk.
- The KitchenAid Black Stainless Steel range of premium built-in cooking appliances features distinctive design, with bold features and refined geometry, which takes the user’s passion for cooking to another dimension
- The built-in KitchenAid coffee machine (KQXXXB 45600) is designed to provide the finest coffee at home
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete product line – from utensils to appliances large and small that offer professional performance and are designed for the passionate maker. The KitchenAid brand celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2009 and forms part of the Whirlpool Corporation.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images, please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
12th February 2019