KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its appliances that offer professional performance and stylish design, presents the KOTP 7010 oven with meat probe.
This KitchenAid oven combines functional features and technology with sleek professional design to provide an appliance that can satisfy the most demanding cooks. The stylish stainless steel finished oven is equipped with a large cool door with ventilated glass that looks as smart as the technology within.
KitchenAid have added multiple features to this appliance that are designed to assist both the hobby and more advanced chef. This oven comes with a built in meat probe that monitors and measures the internal temperature of any joint or poultry. The meat temperature probe automatically stops the oven heating when the pre-set temperature is reached at the centre of the joint, avoiding over or under cooking and guaranteeing meat and poultry are cooked perfectly.
Furthermore, this KitchenAid oven is fitted with the patented KitchenAid Twelix convection system that through the use of two independent semi-circular heating elements, guarantees even heating throughout the oven and can be used, along with a myriad of settings to ensure that food is cooked perfectly every time.
The oven also comes equipped with 33 pre-programmed cooking modes for a huge variety of options. Of these, 16 are designed to assist in multiple professional methods of cooking; six for roasting, five bakery and another five for pastry. These features are operated by an easy to use text assisted LCD screen and tasteful dials on a control panel which matches many other appliances in the KitchenAid range.
The flexibility of this ‘A’ energy rated oven is maximised by a huge capacity of 73 litres and it has five shelf positions so it is flexible and can accommodate of large variety or high rimmed dishes. This versatility means it is sure to be used avidly and so, to remove grease build-up and burnt on spillages, the oven is fitted with pyrolitic technology. When activated grease and fat splashes are incinerated to return the interior to a new condition and retain its appearance and cleanliness for the future.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager for KitchenAid, says: “This is a very clever oven and KitchenAid are proud to include it in the range. Its multitude of intelligent features and sleek professional design make this oven the perfect addition to a premium kitchen and ideal for the chef that loves to cook joints or bake.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KOTP 7010 oven:
• Styled in Easy Clean stainless steel in KitchenAid’s curved handle, blue LCD electronic control and screen for a professional look
• Unique multi-function oven with Twelix™ convection system featuring two independent semi-circular heating elements that can be operated independently
• An enhanced internal design with rear baffle, Twelix™ technology radically improves airflow and heat distribution
• Tweli-grill offers enhanced grilling with additional hot air evenly distributed in the cavity for grilling on two levels simultaneously
• Tweli-base for perfect cooking and browning of the base of a dish for a perfectly
cooked base on fruit flans/pies and pizza
• ‘A’ energy rated, 73-litre capacity with multi-level cooking for 40 per cent more capacity
• Faster pre-heating and up to 10 per cent energy savings
• Meat probe to measure and monitor the internal temperature of the joint and external oven temperature temperature to ensure perfect cooking of joints and poultry
• 33 electronic, sensor controlled cooking modes, including
o 16 professional functions including pastry and roasting:
• Five roasting – beef, poultry, veal, pork etc.
• Five pastry –croissant, sponge, fruit pies and tarts, flawless shortbread
• Six bakery – malt bread, traditional bread, raised pizza, thin pizza, baguette
• Ten special functions – defrosting, dough raising, drying fruit and vegetables, yoghurt preparation, slow cooking and warming.
• Seven traditional functions – static, fast pre-heat, grill, forced air, convection bake, turbo-grill and Tweli-grill
• Five telescopic shelf levels for added convenience
• Pyrolitic cleaning equipped with four layered ventilated cool glass door
• Dimensions H x W x D: 595 x 595 x 567 mm
For more information on this product, or the complete KitchenAid appliance range, please call KitchenAid UK on 0800 988 1266 or visit www.kitchenaid.co.uk
Image caption: The KitchenAid oven, KOTP 7010 practical and stylish with meat probe
20th March 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Richard at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555