Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer renowned for its creative and inspiring appliances, has further enhanced its popular Gorenje designed by Ora Ïto collection, adding a built-in pyrolitic single oven to the Black range.
Since its launch, the Gorenje designed by Ora Ïto collection has dazzled consumers and design experts alike, thanks to its effortless blend of futuristic, cutting-edge design and practical innovation. Ora Ïto is famed for his ‘Simplexity’ style, combining complexity and simplicity for spectacular results that are clearly visible in this range of appliances, offering both minimalist elegance and bold, distinctive design.
Gorenje is now increasing the collection’s functionality even further by introducing a built-in pyrolitic single oven. The BOP 88 ORA-X is part of the Black range of Ora Ïto appliances, and offers a large 60 litre multi-function capacity alongside an ‘A’ energy rating, and a hassle-free, effective pyrolitic cleaning system.
Ruth Ferguson, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “Ora Ïto’s collection of appliances for Gorenje has been a huge success for us, and beautifully supports our desire to create products that are both superb pieces of design, and hugely practical. Cleaning the oven is a chore hated by the consumer, and so the new BOP 88 ORA-X is likely to be of real interest, offering thoughtful features alongside an eye-catching appearance.”
Key features and benefits of the Ora Ïto Black BOP 88 ORA-X built-in pyrolitic single oven:
• ‘A’ energy rating for eco-efficiency
• Electronic pyrolitic oven
• Part of the hugely popular Gorenje designed by Ora Ïto collection, featuring a luxurious black design
• 60 litre oven capacity with super-size baking area for cooking bigger items
• Multi-function oven including conventional, fan heating, grill, grill and fan, defrost, bottom heat and fan, twin adjustable grill, plate warming and stay warm setting
• Offers pre-set menus and fast pre-heating
• Unique HomeMade® technology modelled on traditional wood-fired bread oven; ensures more efficient circulation and even distribution of hot air inside the oven
• Patented DirecTOUCH electronic control for easy and intuitive operation – ensures accurate results and maximum economy every time
• DynamiCooling for safe use – a highly efficient cooling system designed to keep the external temperature of the oven safe during the cooking process
• Glass control panel with ergonomic handle
• UltraCool oven door with three layers of glass to improve oven performance and efficiency, while ensuring safe handling
• Easily removable door for cleaning and maintenance
• Meat probe for perfect roasting results every time
• Free five-year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 595 x 597 x 565 mm
• The BOP 88 ORA-X retails for approximately £999.00
For further information about Gorenje’s BOP 88 ORA-X pyrolitic oven, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
19th October 2011
Image caption: The BOP 88 ORA-X built-in pyrolitic single oven, a new addition to the Gorenje designed by Ora Ïto collection
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555