Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and inspiring appliances, has expanded its decadent but minimalist Gorenje designed by Ora-Ïto range with two built-in microwaves.
The hugely popular Ora-Ïto collection is the creation of the notorious French designer Ïto Morabito. His futuristic designs are famous throughout the fashion industry for redefining the way we think about and interact with products.
The Gorenje BM 6250 ORA is no exception; available in black or white glass and with brushed bulky aluminium handles, these microwaves are the epitome of what Ïto refers to as “simplexity”; the concept of presenting a complex appliance in a simple and easy to use way that is beautiful on the eye. Through using clean lines and a minimalist approach Ora-Ïto achieves both style and practicality in these appliances.
These Gorenje microwaves match the rest of the Ora-Ïto range and can be the perfect finish or beginning to a striking collection of these iconoclastic appliances. The microwave is fully integrated and is designed to fit seamlessly above one of the equally stunning Ora-Ïto ovens. Set within the door of this Gorenje microwave is a stylish and understated glass touch control panel. This system fits perfectly with the futuristic design, and the arrangement of the buttons and LED screen follows suit with a simple and carefully planned column that shows Ïto’s master touch. It is the simple nuances of artistry that make the appliances in this range, and especially these microwaves, a must have for those who appreciate timeless design along with functionality.
Despite the elegant and carefully crafted appearance of these appliances the practical applications do not suffer. This Ora-Ïto microwave boasts a stainless steel interior for ease of cleaning, along with five microwave power levels and AUTO Menu and AUTO Defrost features which provide pre-programmed settings to assist when using the appliance for different types of cooking and food. These can also be changed manually to allow the microwave to be set by different times and weights. This microwave is also equipped with a grill for a fast and healthy alternative to frying on the hob.
Lauren Abbott, Marketing Manager for Gorenje, says: “It is always a pleasure to be able to expand the Gorenje range but our designer brands are particularly exciting. By collaborating with designers we are able to create a truly beautiful appliance while still achieving the same product quality that our customers have come to expect. The Ora-Ïto brand is a truly thrilling and elegant collection and this microwave epitomises this. Why can the most functional room in the house not be a place for compelling design and art as well?”
Key features and benefits of the Gorenje BM 6250 ORA W:
• Built in microwave from the Ora-Ïto White Collection with elegant white aesthetic
• 23 litres capacity and rotating plate diameter of 27cm volume to fit larger plates or dishes
• 900 W microwave power, 1200 W grill power
• Five microwave power levels to allow quick and easy usage when using the microwave for everyday tasks
• AUTO Menu with pre-programmed settings to assist when using the appliance for different types of cooking
• Microwave and grill for greater scope and control over different methods of cooking
• AUTO Defrost function by time or weight
• Fast heating for quickly heating things through
• Child lock and safety switch for family friendly usage
• Glass control panel for ease of use and sleek stylish design
• Stainless steel interior and glass door for easy cleaning and durability
• Touch control and LED display, in keeping with the streamlined modern design
• Comes with a free two year parts and labour guarantee
• Dimensions H x W x D: 303 x 510 x 410mm
For more information on the BM 6250 ORA W or BM 6250 ORA X microwaves, or the complete Gorenje Ora-Ïto range, please visit www.gorenje.co.uk or call 020 8247 3980
Image caption: The Gorenje BM 6250 ORA W built in microwave, provocative and practical.
4th April 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Telephone: 01536 414 555