Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer renowned for its creative and effective appliances, presents its 2012 refrigeration range, with a wide selection of new built-in and freestanding models.
The new cooling and freezing appliances from Gorenje offer an excellent ‘A+’ energy rating, meeting the standards of the new European legislation, while helping the consumer to minimise resource use, and cut down on their bills. There is a wide range of sizes and configurations available, including combi models, so there is sure to be one suitable for every size household.
Furthermore, smaller, more portable cooling and freezing products are included in the range, perfect for providing additional capacity when needed; perhaps for special events such as a family party or Christmas. Many of these new models feature Gorenje’s market-leading free five year parts and labour guarantee, providing the consumer with complete reassurance and confidence in their new appliance.
Gorenje’s new refrigeration range is expertly designed to effectively meet consumer needs, while also offering energy efficiency. Models in the range boast thoughtful and useful features such as fast cooling and fast freezing, an eco programme, deep drawer shelves and robust glass shelves. With freestanding models available in a range of finishes, including white, stainless steel and black, there is sure to be one to suit every design scheme. Built-in refrigeration is also perfect for those who desire a seamless appearance that blends in with the rest of the kitchen.
Bill Miller, Gorenje Sales and Marketing Director, says: “A refrigerator is a key product in any home, but no two households are the same and so each will have different needs influenced by a variety of factors, including kitchen and family size, design preferences and eating habits. For this reason, a manufacturer who can offer a wide collection of cooling and freezing products is of real use to the retailer.
“Gorenje’s refrigeration range is ideal as it features a choice of different sizes, styles and finishes, while also offering energy efficiency and effective food storage, alongside an excellent free two or five year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind.”
Key features and benefits of the new Gorenje NRK6181CX freestanding fridge freezer:
• ‘A+’ energy efficiency rating for real efficiency
• Energy consumption of just 292kWh per year
• Total net capacity 305 litres. Fridge: 230 litres; freezer: 75 litres
• Stainless steel finish – also available in white (NRK6181CW) and black (NRK6181CB)
• Automatic defrost fridge and freezer to save the consumer time and effort
• Noise level: 41dB(A)
• Power cut safe time: 18 hours
• Four robust glass shelves, with three door shelves and two vegetable drawers
• Interior lighting
• Flexible egg tray
• Fast-freeze option that freezes at an extremely low temperature to keep food in perfect condition for longer. When the food is frozen perfectly the freezer automatically returns to the pre-set temperature
• Two storage drawers, and one compartment with door
• Freezing capability: 4kg/24hours
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 180 x 60 x 64 cm.
• Comes with Gorenje’s free five year parts and labour guarantee
For further information about Gorenje’s new refrigeration range, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk to find your nearest stockist.
Image caption: The new Gorenje NRK6181CX freestanding fridge freezer
8th August 2012
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Telephone: 01535 414555