Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and inspirational appliances, has launched a new freestanding dishwasher.
The new Gorenje GS 62214 W dishwasher features an efficient energy rating of ‘A+’ alongside an effective ‘A’ rating for both washing and drying performance, making it the perfect addition to any kitchen.
The freestanding GS 62214 W dishwasher by Gorenje features a generous 12 place setting capacity alongside seven wash programmes, ensuring there is a tailored cycle for every kind of load. The resource efficient dishwasher also boasts an Eco programme, which uses a minimal 8.5 litres of water per wash to offer the consumer extra savings with no compromise on the result.
A further clever feature seen on this model is Gorenje’s three-in-one function, which once activated automatically detects the type of detergent and adjusts the wash cycle accordingly. For a tablet, the dishwasher will omit the use of the rinse aid, however for a gel or power detergent the rinse aid will be used, ensuring optimum results every time with a perfect shine.
Lauren Abbott, Marketing Manager for Gorenje, says: “The dishwasher is becoming an essential appliance for every home. Not only is it an excellent time saver, it also offers reduced water consumption when compared to washing by hand. The clever Eco programme increases water savings further, to an exceptional eight and a half litres.”
Key features and benefits of the new GS 62214 W freestanding dishwasher:
• New freestanding dishwasher with ‘A+’ energy rating alongside ‘A’ ratings for both washing and drying performance
• Generous 12 place setting capacity
• Seven programmes: Sensitive, Intensive, Eco, Quick, Half load, Soaking and Rinse and Drying
• Temperature selection: 40°C – 65°C
• Water consumption: 12 litres
• Energy consumption: 1.02kWh
• Total AquaStop to prevent flooding
• Adjustable top basket with foldable tines in the bottom basket to customise the internal layout for each load
• Three-in-one function automatically detects which detergent is being used and selects the correct wash cycle for optimum washing results
• Start delay for up to eight hours to allow the consumer to wash at the most convenient time or to take advantage of a less expensive energy tariff
• Self-cleaning filter for total ease of use and convenience
• Maximum noise level: 52 dB(A)
• Free five year parts and labour guarantee
• Finished with white with a stainless steel interior
• Retails for approximately £294
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 850 x 600 x 580 mm
For more information about the Gorenje GS 62214 W dishwasher call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
Image caption: The new Gorenje GS 62214 W freestanding dishwasher with clever Eco programme to reduce water consumption to 8.5 litres
Notes for Editors:
Established over 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
25th October 2013