Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and innovative appliances, has added the first pyrolitic oven to its Pure design range.
The new Gorenje BOP8858 AX built-in pyrolitic oven features a large 60 litre capacity, and offers Gorenje’s patented DirecTOUCH electronic module, which allows easy programming of the oven in just three simple steps, and a unique oven cavity with HomeMADE innovation which provides very efficient air circulation and even distribution.
Pyrolitic ovens are of real benefit to the modern consumer who is so often pushed for time, and doesn’t want to spend the little free time they do have cleaning the oven! Alongside this, Gorenje’s pyrolitic oven means that the consumer does not have to use chemical cleaners that can be hazardous to their lungs or the environment.
Key features and benefits of the Gorenje BOP8858 AX:
• ‘A’ energy rating for eco-efficiency
• Electronic pyrolitic oven
• Part of the Pure design line, with a stylish black and stainless steel appearance
• 60 litre oven capacity with super-size baking area for cooking bigger items
• Multi-function oven including conventional, fan heating, grill, grill and fan, defrost, bottom heat and fan, twin adjustable grill, plate warming and stay warm setting
• Offers pre-set menus and fast pre-heating
• Unique HomeMADE® technology modelled on traditional wood-fired bread oven; ensures more efficient circulation and even distribution of hot air inside the oven
• Patented DirecTOUCH electronic control for easy and intuitive operation – ensures accurate results and maximum economy every time
• DynamiCooling for safe use – a highly efficient cooling system designed to keep the external temperature of the oven safe during the cooking process
• Glass control panel with ergonomic handle
• UltraCool oven door with three layers of glass to improve oven performance and efficiency, while ensuring safe handling
• Easily removable door for cleaning and maintenance
• Meat probe for perfect roasting results every time
• Free five-year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 595 x 597 x 565 mm
Ruth Ferguson, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “The BOP8858 AX is the latest addition to Gorenje’s popular Pure design line, and was introduced after we received such a positive reaction to other appliances in the range. It can be featured alongside other Pure products to create a seamless, complementary aesthetic that is highly desirable, or on its own to great effect. Self-cleaning ovens are of real interest to the consumer as they remove another hated chore, and so are well worth mentioning at the point of sale.”
For further information about Gorenje’s BOP8858 AX pyrolitic oven, please contact your Area Sales Manager, call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
18th August 2011
Image caption: Gorenje’s BOP8858 AX built-in pyrolitic oven, the latest addition to the Pure design line.
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555