Gorenje, the Slovenian appliance manufacturer famed for its creative and innovative products, is proud to present the HomeCHEF, a revolutionary new built-in oven with full-colour touchscreen operation and patented multi-step baking system.
The Gorenje HomeCHEF sees highly user-friendly technology from other market sectors, such as home entertainment and mobile technology, being integrated into kitchen appliances to achieve a new, inspiring cooking experience alongside incredibly easy operation. It features an integrated glass, full-colour touchscreen with photo realistic and vibrant images, which is controlled by simply using the touch of a finger to scroll through the interactive display.
Alongside a large 65 litre capacity and very efficient ‘A-20%’ energy rating, a true highlight of the Gorenje HomeCHEF is its patented, unique, electronic touch control panel with its large colour display that allows selection of the required function by simply sliding a figure across the screen. The HomeCHEF oven has a vast selection of pre-loaded menus and cooking functions perfect for use by both cooking novices and experts alike.
Accessed via the main menu screen (with a choice of 30 different language settings) the SIMPLEbake option offers nine food images representing the most common categories of dish the consumer wishes to prepare. Simply choose the dish required, and the technology does the rest, automatically selecting the cooking programme, temperature and the duration for the consumer, although if required any of these can be changed by the touch of a finger.
The AUTObake option boasts up to 65 pre-programmed dishes classified into logical categories; the consumer simply selects the dish required and touches Start. PRObake is perfectly suited to the developed chef as it allows total freedom to control all aspects of the cooking process, including the elements used, the temperature and the duration.
As a useful extension to the PRObake option, STEPbake allows the consumer to create their own combination of up to three separate cooking programmes. For example, the consumer can start cooking with a low temperature and then step up to high and then finish with medium, or may want all the heating elements to work at the beginning, but only the upper one at the end; they can control the element, the temperature and the duration.
Finally, the MYbake option allows the consumer to store their own commonly used cooking programmes; these could be the favourite dishes from AUTObake menu or of their own creation in the PRObake or STEPbake programme. These are stored in an easy to access personalised cooking library of up to 150 dishes.
In addition, there are also a number of other useful innovative features pre-programmed onto the HomeCHEF oven, such as rapid pre-heat, plate warming, defrost and a cleaning programme. The HomeCHEF ably demonstrates the ability of Gorenje to effortlessly combine highly advanced cooking technology with radical design to ensure a thoroughly modern, simple user experience that yields excellent results.
Bill Miller, Gorenje’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “The Gorenje HomeCHEF truly heralds the next generation of cooking appliances. The demands placed on ovens are greater than ever before due to the rise in home entertaining and the increased popularity of baking, and it is vital for the consumer to have a highly functional product to meet these needs, making an outstanding model like the HomeCHEF a must-have. It is the categorical choice for consistently delicious culinary experiences, and is designed to impress and inspire both beginners and seasoned chefs alike.”
Key features and benefits of the new Gorenje BO9950AX HomeCHEF built-in oven
• ‘A-20%’ energy rating for true efficiency
• Built-in single oven with innovative colour touchscreen operation
• Stylish black and stainless steel design, complementing other products in the Gorenje Pure built-in range
• Large full-colour TFT display offering unique and simple operation
• Patented cooking menu system offers a selection of precisely engineered cooking modes; SIMPLEbake, AUTObake, PRObake, STEPbake and MYbake
• Spacious 65 litre oven capacity with super-size baking area for cooking bigger items
• Multi-function oven including conventional, fan heating, grill, grill and fan, defrost, bottom heat and fan, twin adjustable grill, plate warming and stay warm setting
• Fast preheat function, reaching 200° in just six minutes
• Unique HomeMade® technology modelled on traditional wood-fired bread oven; ensures more efficient circulation and even distribution of hot air inside the oven
• DC+ for safe use – a highly efficient cooling system designed to keep the external temperature of the oven safe during the cooking process
• UltraCool oven door with three layers of glass to improve oven performance and efficiency, while ensuring safe handling
• EcoClean enamel coated oven interior gives even distribution of heat, while preventing grease from sticking to oven, making maintenance incredibly easy
• AquaClean function for hassle-free cleaning
• Glass control panel with ergonomic handle
• Easily removable door for cleaning and maintenance
• Meat probe for perfect roasting results every time
• Free five-year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 595 x 597 x 565 mm
• The BO9950AX HomeCHEF retails for approximately £719
For further information about the Gorenje HomeCHEF, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
5th January 2012
Image caption: The Gorenje HomeCHEF, a revolutionary new built-in oven with colour touch-control and patented multi-step baking system.
Established over 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555