A captivating combination of stylistic flair, technological innovation and environmental consideration, the white induction hob from Gorenje, which is part of the Ora-Ïto collection, represents a perfect projection of the kitchen of 2014.
Created by notorious French designer Ïto Morabito, the elegant, pure appearance of the Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob constitutes the ideal choice for lovers of clean lines and multifunctional home appliances.
As sophisticated as it is stylish, the inherent precision and time saving capabilities of induction cooking are enhanced in the Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob with a powerful Powerboost feature, which can enhance the capability of the hob by 25 per cent. To speed up the preparation of larger, more arduous meals, the AllBoost function activates PowerBoost on all cooking zones at the same time, plus a further SuperBoost power increase on one cooking zone by more than 40 per cent.
In addition, the BoilControl feature automatically adjusts the temperature of the cooking zones to regulate the heat at a constant temperature, retaining the hob’s clean and crisp façade even when in use.
Part of the Gorenje designed by Ora-Ïto range, the IT641ORA-W white induction hob reflects the distinguishable uniformity of the wider collection, meaning this can be tastefully replicated via a number of appliances throughout the kitchen. The distinct white glass finish with brushed aluminium handles works beautifully with contemporary seamless kitchen furniture designs, yet can also be used to contrast effectively with more traditional themes.
Stuart Benson, National Sales Manager, for Gorenje, says: “Through partnering with such a prolific artistic influence as Ïto Morabito, the Gorenje designed by Ora-Ïto collection offers the consumer technically perfect, reasonably priced appliances that excel on style.
“The Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob is a perfect example of how such kitchen appliances can be utilised as the centrepieces they are, without compromising on technical ability and innovation.”
Key features and benefits of the Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob:
• Four-zone induction hob finished in white with faceted front edge and minimalist circular ring design
• Four induction zones:
– One x 1.4kW – 2.2kW
– Two x 1.85kW – 3kW
– One x 2.3kW – 3.7kW
• BoilControl feature automatically adjusts the temperature of cooking zones to prevent pot content from boiling over
• StopGo function freezes all settings to quickly suspend cooking temporarily
• StayWarm function keeps food at an optimum temperature of 70°C
• SoftMelt operates at a constant temperature of 42°C, delivering even heat for melting ingredients
• Powerboost feature enhances the capability of hob by up to 25%
• Allboost function for PowerBoost on all cooking zones at the same time, plus additional SuperBoost function on one, for excellent time saving
• Safety and durability functions: SmartSense security function, residual heat indicator, safety function and safety control hob lock
• Comes with Gorenje’s market-leading free five year parts and labour guarantee
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 470 x 600 x 510mm
For more information about the Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob, or the complete Gorenje range, please visit www.gorenje.co.uk or call 0208 247 3980
Image caption: The Gorenje Ora-Ïto IT641ORA-W white induction hob.
Notes for Editors:
Established over 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Heather at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
27th November 2013