Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and inspiring appliances, has added a further colour finish to its iconic Retro refrigeration range; Mystic White.
The RB60299 Retro, which boasts an excellent ‘A++’ energy rating, is now available in a glacial Mystic White, the perfect choice for the consumer who wants a cooling product that is a little bit different but will not detract from the rest of their kitchen design.
This stylish fridge freezer boasts smooth, curvaceous lines and an attractive vintage appearance, allowing the consumer to put their personal mark on the kitchen, while the white finish helps it to blend in with the other freestanding appliances.
Alongside this appealing aesthetic, the RB60299 Retro boasts an impressive 281 litre net capacity, providing ample space to store fresh produce. It is incredibly efficient thanks to its strong energy rating, and also offers thoughtful features such as the SuperCool fast chill option, which is perfect for cooling drinks quickly when entertaining, a large vegetable crisper, bottle storage shelves and deep partitions in the door to hold larger items.
Lauren Abbott, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “The Retro remains our most popular product, with sales dramatically increasing during 2012, and we are always asked to introduce new colours to the range. Mystic White is ideal for those consumers who love the Retro design yet want to make a more subtle style statement. Keep an eye out for more new colours in 2013!”
Key features and benefits of the new Gorenje RB60299OW Retro refrigerator:
• New finish – Mystic White
• ‘A++’ energy efficiency rating for maximum energy efficiency
• Energy consumption of just 0.536kWh per 24 hours
• Total net capacity 281 litres. Fridge: 255 litres; freezer: 26 litres
• SuperCool fast chill option, which is perfect for cooling drinks quickly when entertaining
• Fast-freeze option that freezes at an extremely low temperature to keep food in perfect condition for longer. When the food is frozen perfectly the freezer automatically returns to the pre-set temperature
• Automatic defrost fridge to save the consumer time and effort
• Large vegetable crisper designed to preserve nutrients and prolong the freshness of produce for longer
• Special bottle storage shelves that are slightly inclined to stop bottles from leaking
• Deep door two-partition bottle shelf perfect for storing larger items and milk bottles
• Tempered glass shelves which are highly impact and pressure resistant
• Noise level: 42 dB(A)
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 154 x 60 x 64 cm.
• Comes with Gorenje’s free five year parts and labour guarantee.
For further information about Gorenje’s new RB60299OW or any products in the Retro range, please contact your Area Sales Manager, call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk to find your nearest stockist.
9th January 2013
Image caption: The new Gorenje RB60299OW Retro refrigerator with Mystic White finish
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Telephone: 01536 414555