Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and efficient appliances, is proud to present the D9664E 9kg tumble dryer with heat pump technology.
This new Gorenje tumble dryer is distinguished by its innovative technology, with a superb ‘A+’ energy rating thanks to its very low energy consumption. This is achieved through the use of its integrated heat pump, which allows it to use 40 per cent less energy than a standard ‘A’ rated dryer.
A heat pump condenser tumble dryer works at lower temperatures than standard models, taking even better care of your clothes. This is further facilitated by Gorenje’s unique TwinAir blowing system that introduces warm dry air into the drum through two air vents as the drum spins in both directions. Drying is more efficient, as wash loads are evenly distributed in the drum throughout the drying process, keeping the garments from getting tangled up and twisted.
The new Gorenje tumble dryer also employs SensoCARE technology, which offers a choice between the regular NormalCARE mode and the temperature-adjusted GentleCARE mode. The latter allows drying at lower temperatures to better protect garments. Intelligent SensorIQ technology automatically adjusts the drying process according to the selected programme, type of clothes and desired level of dryness. Clothes appear just as they’re needed: iron dry, dry, cupboard dry or extra dry.
Another special feature on this new tumble dryer is the unique IonTech air ioniser technology, which further softens and cares for laundry by straightening fabric fibres and removing unpleasant odours such as tobacco smoke.
Furthermore, SteamTech technology uses steam to straighten every crease and wrinkle in clothing, making ironing cotton and mixed-fabric laundry far easier – or perhaps not even necessary at all. An independent steam drying programme for shirts will particularly please those with a strong dislike for ironing, while the additional refreshment programme is perfect for clothes that have recently been worn but are not ready for washing yet; or for clothes that have been in the closet for a while. This programme will remove any unpleasant odours and make them soft, without unnecessary washing.
Lauren Abbott, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “Tumble dryers have long been seen as very inefficient products, but thanks to the heat pump technology on Gorenje’s new D9664E this is no longer the case. This new tumble dryer features a huge raft of technology to streamline and improve the drying process, keeping clothes perfectly cared for.”
Key features and benefits of the D9664E heat pump tumble dryer:
• New for 2013, freestanding tumble dryer with heat pump technology and large 9kg capacity
• Superb ‘A+’ energy rating for maximum efficiency
• Energy consumption kWh/year: 262 kWh
• SensoCARE technology allows you to select the drying method that is the most convenient for you
• SensorIQ technology automatically adjusts the drying process according to the selected programme, type of clothes and desired level of dryness
• IonTech technology uses an air ioniser to straighten fabric fibres and remove unpleasant odours
• Unique TwinAir blowing system distributes air through two vents providing even better garment care
• SteamTech technology uses steam to ease out creases and wrinkles from clothing
• 27 drying programmes including Cotton, Synthetics, Delicates, Mix, Wool, XL
• Noise level: 65 dB(A)
• Delay start means you can programme the dryer to start at a time convenient to you
• Automatic switch off when door is open and child protection device
• Internal drum illumination with LED light for easy visibility
• Large 35cm door with 180° door opening angle for easy access to drum
• Electronic control with LCD display
• Digital display of remaining programme time
• Easy to clean filter, positioned on the dryer door for accessibility
• Comes with Gorenje’s market-leading free five year parts and labour guarantee
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 85 × 60 × 60 cm
• Retails for approximately £649
For further information about Gorenje’s heat pump tumble dryer, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk to find your nearest stockist.
10th July 2013
Established over 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. Four million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs approximately 10,800 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555