Gorenje, the Slovenian appliance manufacturer famed for its creative and innovative products, has revamped the hugely popular Retro refrigeration range, with every model now featuring an excellent ‘A++’ energy rating.
New for 2012, the Gorenje RB60299 replaces the RB6288 model, the single door freestanding Retro refrigerator. It is available in a wide variety of stunning colours, including Juicy Orange, Raspberry Pink, Lime Green, Burgundy, Black and Cream, ensuring there is one to suit every consumer’s tastes and design scheme. Alongside the improved ‘A++’ energy rating, the RB60299 offers a larger capacity than the previous model.
The Gorenje Retro is the ideal choice for those who want their appliances to do more than just function superbly; they want them to be an extension of their vibrant, individual personality and a reflection of their design and style preferences. The range has been incredibly popular since its launch, and this latest improvement ensures they are both efficient and striking.
Bill Miller, Gorenje’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “The Gorenje Retro is a real showstopper, and makes a perfect centrepiece in the modern kitchen. The whole range now features a superb ‘A++’ energy rating, which means there is no need for the consumer to choose style over substance. Energy efficiency is incredibly important, particularly in cooling products as they are running all the time, and so this should be high on your list of requirements for a new refrigerator.”
Key features and benefits of the new Gorenje RB60299 Retro refrigerator:
• ‘A++’ energy efficiency rating for maximum energy efficiency
• Energy consumption of just 0.536kWh per 24 hours
• Total net capacity 281 litres. Fridge: 255 litres; freezer: 26 litres
• Available in a wide variety of colours including Raspberry Pink, Juicy Orange, Lime Green, Cream, Black and Burgundy
• SuperCool fast chill option, which is perfect for cooling drinks quickly when entertaining
• Fast-freeze option that freezes at an extremely low temperature to keep food in perfect condition for longer. When the food is frozen perfectly the freezer automatically returns to the preset temperature
• Automatic defrost fridge to save the consumer time and effort
• Large vegetable crisper designed to preserve nutrients and prolong the freshness of produce for longer
• Special bottle storage shelves that are slightly inclined to stop bottles from leaking
• Deep door two-partition bottle shelf perfect for storing larger items and milk bottles
• Tempered glass shelves which are highly impact and pressure resistant
• Noise level: 42 dB(A)
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 154 x 60 x 64 cm.
• Comes with Gorenje’s free five year parts and labour guarantee
• The RB60299 Retro retails for approximately £539
For further information about Gorenje’s new RB60299 or any products in the Retro range, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk to find your nearest stockist.
7th February 2012
Image caption: The new Gorenje RB60299 Retro refrigerator, pictured here in Raspberry Pink
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Telephone: 01535 414555