It is always a big leap of faith when you take the established rule book and re-write it. Gorenje has done exactly that with its dynamic new Pure range of built-in appliances, presenting a free-flowing approach in which no rules are set in stone.
Thanks to Gorenje’s remarkable technology, the Pure appliance range does exactly what the user commands. These patented innovations are not only a technological novelty, they are a fresh view of how each of us live in our own distinct way.
Two very special technologies form the foundations of this extensive range of superbly designed built-in ovens, cookers and hobs. Gorenje’s HomeMade technology is centred around a uniquely designed vaulted cavity ceiling in all of its built-in ovens, modelled on traditional wood-fired bread ovens for excellent baking results. The innovative design involves a precise positioning of the heated elements for perfect baking, with the vaulted interior ensuring a more efficient circulation and an even distribution of hot air inside the oven. It also has the added benefit of ‘hiding’ the twin grill elements, ensuring no burned knuckles when using the grill.
The result is succulent, yet crispy dishes, and soft breads with perfect crusts. This touch of ancient wisdom dovetails perfectly with Gorenje’s famous flair for design and its co-operation with renowned research institutions.
Now imagine the easiest and slickest way of operating these appliances. Gorenje’s DirecTOUCH system is a completely new and patented, electronic touch-screen programme module for its ovens. DirecTOUCH is based on the innovative UseLogic technology integrated into the entire generation of the new Gorenje built-in appliances.
Ruth Ferguson, Marketing Manager of Gorenje UK, says: “Our Pure range of appliances truly represents something that is refreshingly different and adventurous. We don’t do ‘generic’ or ‘me too’ at Gorenje. We are always working hard to take our designs and technology to the next level and make our appliances as pleasurable to use as they are to own.”
Key benefits of the Gorenje BO8776AX Premium Built-In Oven:
- Multi-function oven with ‘A’ energy rating
- Generous 60-litre capacity with a market leading 46 cm wide cavity for a super-sized baking area
- Twin, variable grill with ‘drop-down’ facility to allow for easy cleaning
- Unique HomeMade technology modelled on traditional wood-fired bread oven; ensures more efficient circulation and even distribution of hot air inside the oven
- Patented DirecTOUCH electronic control for easy and intuitive operation
- Multi-function oven includes: conventional, fan, grill (small and full-width), bottom heat with fan circulation, defrost, plate warming and stay warm functions
- Class-leading Fast Preheat function to 200°C in six minutes and 30% time saving
- Meat probe accessory for perfect roasting results every time
- Stay Warm function to keep dishes warm – ideal when entertaining
- Warm Plate function for professional service from oven to table
- Telescopic oven guides on three levels – brings trays out across the oven door
- Ultra-cool tripled glazed glass door with Dynamic Cooling System for safety and energy efficiency
- Inner door surface is ultra-smooth – no dirt traps and easy to clean
- Super EcoClean enamel coated oven interior; non-stick surface prevents fat from adhering to the panels of the oven for easy maintenance and long-term satisfaction
- AquaClean function for ecologically friendly cleaning using steam that softens grease and dirt without the use of harsh chemicals or high temperatures
- Retails at approximately £700
For further information, stockists or a brochure on Gorenje’s Pure range of built-in ovens, cookers and hobs, please contact Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
Thanks to remarkable technology and patented innovations, Gorenje Pure appliances are not only a technological novelty, they are a fresh view of how each of us live in our own distinct way.
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. 4.5 million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
17th May 2010
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah, Jacqueline or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555