Gorenje, the kitchen appliance manufacturer famous for combining eco-friendly and innovative design with functionality and quality, has introduced a slimline dishwasher to its range.
With dishwashers steadily losing their ‘luxury’ tag as more and more of us realise their water, time and energy saving potential, the GV51010 is ideal for smaller households, or those who only have limited space in their kitchen. The market for slimline models is of greater interest, suggesting more and more people are finding room in their kitchen for a dishwasher.
Measuring just 45 cm wide, the GV51010 slots neatly into a run of kitchen units and can clean eight place settings using just 13 litres of water per load; donning the Marigolds and washing by hand typically uses 40 to 80 litres of water, not to mention the time it takes. Dishwashers also wash at a higher temperature, making them more hygienic.
Ruth Ferguson, Gorenje’s Marketing Manager, says: “The GV51010 is ideal for those who want the benefits of a dishwasher but have limited space. ‘A’ rated for energy and wash performance, the GV51010 is a slimline machine which has flexible full-sized capabilities that can be customised for your household, including seven programmes and Gorenje’s unique AquaStop anti-leak technology.”
Key features and benefits of the Gorenje GV51010 slimline dishwasher:
- Fully integrated slimline model
- ‘A’ rated for energy and washing performance, ‘B’ rated for drying performance
- Electronic control panel hidden in the top edge of the door frame for a seamless appearance
- Eight place settings
- Very economical, uses just 13 litres of water in a standard wash
- Seven programmes including Sensitive, Glass, Intensive and Eco, and four washing temperatures
- Top basket is height adjustable to accommodate oversized plates in the bottom rack or tall glasses in the top basket. This provides a versatile interior that can be customised to each household’s needs.
- End of programme audible and light signal
- Perfect drying using residual heat stored from the last hot rinse
- AquaStop technology which stops leaks for the life of the dishwasher
- Automatic water softener dispenser for better washing performance
- Special heat exchanger technology gradually increases the temperature of the water to prevent crockery being damaged by sudden changes in temperature, and reduces clouds of steam at end of programme
- Noise level: 51 dB(A)
- Free two years part and labour guarantee
- H x W x D: 85 x 45 x 60 cm
- The GV51010 retails for approximately £500
For a brochure or further information on Gorenje’s GV51010 slimline dishwasher, please call Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk to locate your nearest stockist.
Image caption: Gorenje’s 45 cm wide GV51010 slimline dishwasher with ‘A’ rating for energy and washing performance.
18th August 2010
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. 4.5 million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555