Thanks to Gorenje’s innovative UseLogic® technology the new freestanding WA60125 washing machine operates with lower water and energy consumption, making it extremely environmentally friendly.
Boasting an A+ energy class rating, this new model consumes 10% less energy compared to an ‘A’ rated appliance and also benefits from greater savings in water so has the potential of reducing household utility bills. The large capacity drum takes 6kg of laundry and the ergonomically designed extra large 33cm porthole door makes it easier to load and empty the drum, even when washing large laundry items, such as duvets and blankets.
UseLogic® technology uses intelligent sensors to continuously monitor the purity of the water in each cycle and automatically adjusts the level of water for the type of load; ensuring that clothes and fabrics are cleaned gently and efficiently. During the rinsing process, the sensors also monitor the amount of detergent used and automatically take care of additional rinsing where appropriate.
As well as the 15 standard washing programmes, this machine also features special programmes tailored to suit all kinds of needs. These include the Mix option, which is designed to wash a variety of different garments and colours at the same time, instead of traditionally separating. The Easy Ironing option adds more water and has a gentler spinning action to prevent clothes from bundling together and easing creasing and wrinkling, making them easier to iron – a bonus for those who hate ironing! The ECO 30ºC wash option provides excellent washing results at a lower temperature; giving the opportunity to save energy and money once more! The 17 Minute Quick Wash option is very handy for less soiled laundry and perfect of those of us in a hurry!
This new model features the special SterilTub function, a self-cleaning programme that can be run once a month to remove any residues of grease that may build up in the washing machine and may promote the growth of bacteria. The programme runs with an empty drum at a high temperature and cleans even the most remote areas of the tub, leaving it clean, fresh and odour free.
Even when spinning at the highest speed of 1200rpm, this model, by virtue of its superior drive and highly effective insulation, is so quiet that it will never drown the sound of a normal conversation, so no need to move out of the kitchen when friends are over for a coffee!
Ruth Ferguson, Marketing Manager, Gorenje UK, said: “People today lead very busy lives, so we look for the most convenient and efficient solution in order to meet their everyday needs and save time. Washing machines have developed significantly and now use almost half the amount of electricity and water when compared to models developed a over a decade ago.
“By using intelligent technology, the WA60125 automatically optimises the washing process and uses less water and energy, which ultimately saves on those all important household bills, as well as being friendlier to the environment. Thanks to the ECO 30ºC Wash option, we can achieve excellent performance and results, whilst washing at lower temperatures. And with the new SterilTub programme you can rid the drum of any unpleasant odours that arise through regular use of low temperature washing with a dedicated programme!”
Key benefits of the Gorenje WA60125 washing machine
- ‘A+’ for energy performance as it uses 10% less electric energy compared to ‘A’ rated appliances
- UseLogic® technology ensures minimum water consumption making it extremely eco-friendly; 1.02 kWh electricity consumption and 45 l water consumption in a standard programme
- Large 6kg drum wash more less often saves energy, water, time and money!
- Extra large 33cm porthole door makes it easier to load and empty the drum
- Spin speed of 1200 rpm for efficient spinning and reduced creasing for easier ironing
- 17 Minute Quick Wash for refreshing lightly soiled clothes in a hurry
- ECO 30ºC wash option provides great washing results at a lower temperature; saving at least 40% of electricity
- SterilTub self-cleaning programme cleans inner parts of the washing machine and removes residues of grease/detergent that may cause the build up of bacteria
- Additional options – higher water level for high levels of soiling or slow spin for delicate garments.
- Super Silent operation so even when spinning at the highest speed, it will never drown out the sound of a normal conversation
- Detergent Saving System, which prevents to loss of detergent during water intake; saving up to 20% on detergent costs and effectively helps to protect the environment
- AquaStop – a multiple protection safety system, which is highly effective against any leakage.
- Free two year parts and labour guarantee.
- H x W x D: 850 x 600 x 600 mm
For more information on Gorenje’s latest laundry appliances contact Gorenje UK on 020 8247 3980 or visit the website for stockist details at www.gorenje.co.uk
Image caption: Gorenje’s WA60125 washing machine boasts an energy rating of A+ using less water and energy thereby saving on household bills. By using intelligent technology, the WA60125 model automatically optimises and takes care of the entire washing process.
2nd March 2010
Established 60 years’ ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. 4.5 million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555