Being bold and different is at the core of Gorenje’s philosophy. A simple look at the company’s stylish products is sufficient proof of its clear identity in the kitchen appliances market. It is where ‘sleek’ and ‘robust’ blend naturally and where practicality and genuine flair dovetail without compromise.
Gorenje’s elegant refrigeration products combine excellent use of space with superb design and the very latest technology to keep food, vegetables and fruit in the very best of condition.
The company’s new NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer is ‘A+’ rated for energy and carries all the special features which have become synonymous with the Gorenje name. These not only include the maximum and most effective use of the generous space, elegant cooling drawers instead of baskets, but also new technology.
Gorenje’s new fridge freezer includes an electronic, interactive touch control screen with the advantage of an Eco Mode option to ensure optimum temperatures and excellent energy savings. The NRK67358E is also a boon for the busy family with its ability to record and play back voice messages. There is also a useful integrated radio, a mine of recipes and food energy values, recommendations for food storage, useful hints and tips for operation and maintenance, and a child-safe locking facility.
However, perhaps the one feature that most typifies the Gorenje approach is the clever ‘Frost Free Advantage’ technology; it is a superior partial frost free system as opposed to a total frost free system offered by others. By eliminating moisture from the freezer section only, Gorenje’s system prevents food in the fridge from drying out, and ensures perfect conditions for the long term storage of fruit and vegetables. Lettuce also stays crisper and fresher for much longer.
Bill Miller, Sales and Marketing Director of Gorenje UK, says, “Our new NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer is another first class offering from Gorenje, bearing all the company’s hallmarks of quality, imaginative design, careful thought and an excellent energy rating. We are always looking to put our own distinctive mark on our appliances and raise the bar to a new level.”
Key features of the Gorenje NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer:
- Frost Free Advantage technology for the best preservation of food, with independent compressors in both fridge and freezer
- Automatic defrost in freezer and Multiflow cooling in fridge
- ‘A+’ energy class
- Eco Mode to ensure optimum temperatures and excellent energy savings
- Electronic control with four climate zones
- Fast freezing and fast cooling
- Filter to eliminate fridge odour
- Integrated radio, voice message system for family reminders and cookbook hints and tips
- Noise level of 42dB(A)
- Three glass shelves
- In ‘n’ Out serving tray on telescopic guides
- Two vegetable drawers
- Three Ready ‘n’ Serve take-out trays
- Four bottle shelves
- Deep door partitioned bottle shelf
- 0°C drawer (33 litres) with two movable Zero ‘n’ Fresh containers
- Net capacity of 352 litres
- Pull-out Big ‘n’ Freeze drawer
- Two storage drawers for frozen food
- Go ‘n’ Save eco mode for saving energy in user’s absence
- Net capacity of 75 litres
Dimensions: H x W x D: 207 x 64 x 71 cm
For further information on Gorenje’s NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer, please call your Area Sales Manager or Gorenje on 0208 247 3980 or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk
Image caption: Gorenje’s new NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer is ‘A+’ rated for energy and carries all the special features which have become synonymous with the Gorenje name.
6th April 2010
For further information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555