Hotpoint appliances make everyday life easier for the user. No two households are the same and Hotpoint dishwashers ensure flexibility in use, customised to suit the needs of every family.
Hotpoint dishwashers feature groundbreaking 3D Zone Wash technology, which ensure a 40 per cent increase in cleaning power1. This increased performance completely eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes – saving the average user up to 11,200 litres of water per year2.
Not only does Hotpoint’s 3D Zone Wash increase cleaning power, it also allows the user to take control of the cleaning process and direct water to wash a particular basket. This is a great benefit for those who regularly operate the dishwasher when it is not fully loaded, and would prefer to use just one loaded basket, reducing resource consumption and running costs in turn.
Hotpoint dishwashers also benefit from Flexiload, which maximises internal flexibility and efficient loading of the dishwasher. Flexiload comprises of folding removable supports for glassware, fully folding plate racks and vertical zones to improve stability while washing of larger items. The height of the top basket can also be adjusted, even when fully loaded, to allow for more space in the top or lower basket when needed.
Thanks to the stainless steel tub, Hotpoint dishwashers also benefit from increased hygiene and durability. The stainless steel resists corrosion and, when compared to a plastic tub, can withstand more heat and absorb noise better to make them quieter.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, says: “Hotpoint is committed to developing appliances that ensure efficient resource consumption, to reduce running costs and help the user care for what matters most to them. Hotpoint is proud to offer the consumer a dishwasher that offers flexibility in use, allowing full flexibility and to customise the dishwasher for each wash load making everyday life easier.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint Ultima freestanding dishwasher (HFO 3P23 WL UK):
- 3D Zone Wash offers impeccable cleaning by allowing either precise washing with up to 40 per cent more cleaning power1 to enable more intensive cleaning, or wash the contents of a select basket, saving up to 40 per cent energy5
- Magnet-guided variable speed motor provides higher precision and control of spin velocity, leading to optimal energy efficiency and minimal vibration
- Super silent 43 dB(A) noise level achieved thanks to the advanced brushless motor and sound insulating panels
- Nine programmes: Eco, Auto Intensive, Auto Normal, Auto Fast, Express 30′, Good Night, Sanitising, Soak, Self-Clean
- Six additional options: Delay Timer, 3D Zone Wash, Extra Dry, Tablets, Drain, Key Lock
- Impressive 15 place setting capacity with flexible loading options that promise simple and efficient loading
- The Vertical Zone securely positions larger items to ensure the most secure and efficient loading
- Flexiload for maximum internal customisation, with folding and removable supports for glassware; folding plate racks and vertical zones to improve stability and storage. The height of the top basket can be adjusted, even when fully loaded, to allow for more space in the upper or lower basket when needed
- Additional third rack, positioned above the upper basket, which is adjustable in width to allow for taller items in the upper basket
- Full text display and digital interface for ease of use and programme feedback
- Water consumption: 11 litres
- Energy efficiency: ‘A++’
- Stainless steel tub for increased hygiene, durability, heat retention and noise reduction
- Available in polar white
- Also available as a built-in model (HIO 3P23 WL E)
- Dimensions: H x W x D 850 x 600 x 600 mm
- Launched in September 2017
For more information on the range of Hotpoint dishwashers, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The Hotpoint freestanding dishwasher (HFO 3P23 WL UK) benefits from innovative 3D Zone Wash technology, which allows impeccable cleaning results
- The 3D Zone Wash system, comprised of five independent water jets, improves wash performance
Notes for editor:
1 Average percentage of performance increase vs a non-3D Zone Wash appliance running Intensive cycle, obtained on 17 different items with different typology of dirt. Test results verified by VDE.
2 Source: GfK Eurisko Usage & Habits study (IT, UK, D, FR) Nov. 2015
3 Verified in the Report N° 236127-AS6-1 by VDE Test Institute.
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2016. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 24,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in eight countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centers are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
For further press information and images please contact:
Lauren at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
13th February 2018