Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint is extending its range of freestanding, 60 cm wide, combination fridge freezers. The range extension broadens the choice of finishes available to consumers and offers a new aesthetic to the core models within the range.
The Hotpoint freestanding range of 60 cm combination fridge freezers offers retailers an easy-to-follow trade up story to help each customer find the perfect cooling appliance that meets their individual needs and budget. The range is divided into five groups: Class 1, Class 3, Class 5, Class 7 and Class 9. Models in Class 1 have the lowest price point, while Class 9 is the premium end of the spectrum.
The latest additions to the 60 cm range include new models in Class 1, which boast a refined aesthetic designed to align with the higher class models in the range. There are also new additions to Class 5 and Class 7, bringing further colour variance to the collection and giving consumers more choice.
The brand new Hotpoint Class 7 Total NoFrost fridge freezer (H7NT 911T W H) is finished in white with a sleek black panel embedded within the top of the fridge door. This external user interface presents all key controls and information, at a glance, for simpler operation. Class 7 is the largest collection in the Hotpoint 60 cm fridge freezer range with models available in black, white and stainless steel, with either the external user interface or a built-in water dispenser.
The new Class 7 fridge freezer (H7NT 911T W H) boasts a series of innovations, which make up Day 1 technology, to give fresh food a longer life. The Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, while the Fresh Zone 0°C compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing food items such as meat and fish. Furthermore, Active Oxygen technology keeps the fridge smelling fresh and eliminates strong odours.
The Hotpoint ‘A+’ energy rated fridge freezer (H7NT 911T W H) has smart space solutions to store a variety of groceries, food and drinks. It benefits from a handy pull-out shelf in the fridge that can slide forward by 12 cm for easy access and flexible door balconies, which allow you to customise the door storage to personal preference. Hotpoint appliances provide the ultimate flexibility so that consumers can arrange the interior to suit their lives exactly the way they want.
Catherine Balderson, Senior Hotpoint Brand Manager, says: “There is an appliance to suit all consumers in our extensive range of freestanding 60 cm fridge freezers. Whether a customer is searching for a replacement appliance and has a relatively low budget, or is looking to upgrade their current fridge freezer for a more innovative model, the Hotpoint 60 cm range of fridge freezers will have the solution to meet their needs.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Hotpoint Class 7 Total NoFrost fridge freezer (H7NT 911T W H):
- Freestanding combination 70/30 fridge freezer
- Total combined capacity of 368 litres
- Vertical user interface embedded within the top of the fridge door for convenience, which presents all key controls and information at a glance for simpler operation
- Economical LED lighting that provides a brighter, more pleasant user experience
- Reversible doors for flexible installation
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Low noise level of 39 dB(A)
- Finished in white, also available in black (H7T 911T KS H) or stainless steel
(H7T 911T MX H)
- Dimensions: H 2027 x W 596 x D 678 mm
- Capacity of 264 litres
- Day 1 technology creates the optimal environment to keep food fresh for longer and incorporates various technologies and features including Fresh Zone+, Fresh Zone 0°C and Active Oxygen technology
- Active Fresh system assures precise control over temperature levels, effectively maintaining optimal refrigeration conditions and preventing temperature fluctuations
- Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, thanks to a humidity slider that lets the user select the optimal level of humidity for either fruit or vegetables, to ensure they can stay fresh for longer
- Fresh Zone 0°C compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing food items such as meat and fish
- Active Oxygen removes bad smells and keeps bacteria at bay. Active Oxygen technology releases tri-oxygen molecules (O3) into the fridge, which neutralise unpleasant odours by up to 70 per cent1 and prevent bacteria growth by up to 90 per cent1 by oxidising them away
- Handy pull out shelf that can slide forward by 12 cm for ease of access to reach items at the back of the fridge; also makes cleaning simpler
- Flexi shelf – the front part of the shelf can slide under the back part to create extra space to store taller items
- Flexible door balconies allow the user to customise the door storage for personal preference. The half-width balconies offer greater flexibility enabling height adjustment for storing taller items
- Wine rack to keep beverages chilled
- Four height adjustable glass shelves for maximum convenience
- Capacity of 104 litres
- Total NoFrost technology ensures the perfect humidity level is achieved by circulating fresh air around the freezer to prevent the build-up of ice and eliminates the need for defrosting
- Active Freeze technology minimises temperature changes and reduces freezer burn, while ensuring ideal food preservation conditions and extending the quality, colour and taste of frozen foods for longer
- Fast Freeze option rapidly cools the freezer, which is ideal after a big shop, or when the weather is warmer and you wish to cool your shopping quickly
- Two freezer drawers plus Easy Find Tray, which slides out to make items stored in the freezer clearly visible and easy to reach
For more information on the Hotpoint range of 60 cm combination fridge freezers, or any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The brand new Hotpoint Class 7 Total NoFrost fridge freezer (H7NT 911T W H) is finished in white and boasts a series of innovations, which make up Day 1 technology, to give fresh food a longer life
Notes for editors:
1 Compared to a Hotpoint cooling appliance without Active Oxygen technology
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
9th September 2020