Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of tumble dryers, designed to protect fabrics and keep clothes looking their best, whilst making the chore of laundry more convenient for the user. The new range is manufactured in their UK factory, near Bristol and includes condenser and vented models.
Part of the new range is the 9 kg condenser tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK) that takes care of laundry whilst providing you with options to personalise selected cycles to suit your individual needs. What’s more, the tumble dryer boasts the longest crease care solution on the market* thanks to its 10H Crease Care function, which gently tumbles clothes for up to 10 hours after the cycle has ended. This prevents creases and bad odours, keeping laundry fresh and soft. Ideal for busy households when you’re unable to unload the laundry immediately.
The UK manufactured appliance (H3 D91B UK) has been cleverly designed to ensure that fabrics are protected whilst being dried. The 9 kg condenser tumble dryer from Hotpoint benefits from an anti-rub drum, which boasts a wavy pattern and paddles that gently lifts the laundry to create an air cushion. This ensures fabrics stay soft by reducing friction to ultimately take better care of your items. For added convenience, when you’re in a hurry, the Rapid 30 cycle takes care of smaller loads in just 30 minutes.
During the pandemic, insights showed a 34 per cent increase in UK consumers being interested in appliances with sanitising programmes**. The Hotpoint tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK) benefits from 15 programmes, including a Hygiene cycle, which uses high heat to remove up to 99.9 per cent of bacteria without the need for chemical additives***. The appliance also benefits from a smaller and lighter easy-to-clean filter, which has been designed to be simple to remove and maintain, so you can enjoy long-lasting performance of the dryer with minimal fuss.
Kimberley Garner, Hotpoint Brand Manager, says: “We are pleased to launch our new range of vented and condenser tumble dryers, which have been manufactured in our factory in Yate, Bristol. Our UK tumble dryer factory uses 100 per cent green energy and is zero waste to landfill certified. All materials are responsibly recycled and reused, from manufacture to delivery.
“With a huge choice of programmes and options, drying your laundry has never been easier. We understand that our consumers love their clothes and want to keep them looking their best, which is why our tumble dryers care for clothes and protect fabrics whilst also ensuring the load is dry with minimal creasing, reducing the time spent ironing.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint 9 kg condenser tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK):
- Freestanding condenser tumble dryer with a generous 9 kg capacity
- 10H Crease Care gently tumbles clothes for up to 10 hours after the cycle has ended to prevent wrinkle and odour formation on the clean and dry clothes. This is the longest crease care solution on the market*
- Anti-rub drum, which has a wavy pattern and paddles that gently lifts laundry, creating an air cushion, keeping fabrics soft while reducing friction, to better take care of your laundry
- A total of 15 programmes to choose from, including:
- Hygiene programme, which removes up to 99.9 per cent of bacteria without the need for chemical additives***
- Rapid 30 cycle that dries clothes in just 30 minutes****
- Pre-iron cycle, which enables you to reduce your ironing time by making it effortless to remove wrinkles and creases
- Additional options to personalise selected programmes according to your personal requirements. The options include: rapid to enable quicker drying; start delay; key lock for safety and to make the programmes difficult to change when in operation; and an option to prolong the acoustic signal at the end of a cycle
- Inverter motor to minimise operational noise level and increase longevity of the appliance
- Easy-to-clean filter has been designed to be simple to remove and maintain
- 66 dB(A) noise level
- ‘B’ energy rating (on the A+++-D scale)
- Finished in black with an easy-to-use control dial to select the programmes. The appliance also boasts a sleek user interface with additional buttons to select the extra options to customise the cycle (also available in white and graphite)
- Dimensions: H 850 x W 595 x D 610 mm
For more information on the new range of Hotpoint tumble dryers, or any other appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk
- The brand new Hotpoint 9 kg condenser tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK) takes care of laundry while providing you with options to personalise selected cycles to your individual needs
Notes for editors:
* Refers to the condenser tumble dryer category, comparing the competitors’ declaration on how long laundry is tumbled for after the end of a cycle, August 2021.
** Whirlpool Corporation – Covid-19 EMEA Tracking Survey, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Wave 1 (June 2020) – Lexis Research
*** Tested by Armstrong Forensic Laboratory on 4Kg Jeans load using Hygiene cycle. This cycle is not recommended for all fabrics, use it only for heavyweight fabrics
**** 0.5 kg loads
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
14th September 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.