Major domestic appliance manufacturer Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of built-in fridge freezers, designed to bring advanced cooling and food preservation technology into beautifully designed kitchens.
With open-plan living remaining popular, built-in fridge freezers enable you to conceal your cooling appliance behind furniture doors, matching the rest of your kitchen, to provide a sleek and modern aesthetic. The brand new range of built-in fridge freezers from Hotpoint means that you can benefit from keeping your appliance hidden away, while guaranteeing optimal preservation for your fresh and frozen food.
Included in the new range is the Hotpoint Total No Frost built-in fridge freezer (HTC18 T532 UK), which benefits from Hotpoint’s Food Care System; a combination of innovative technologies that ensure ideal food preservation. For example, Active Oxygen technology removes odours from the fridge and helps to keep bacteria at bay*; MultiCool Flow ensures a constant and uniform airflow in all sections of the refrigerator, while the Ultra Fresh Zone+ preserves the freshness of fruit and vegetables for up to 15 days**.
What’s more, the Hotpoint built-in fridge freezer (HTC18 T532 UK) boasts Total No Frost technology, meaning you will never have to defrost your fridge freezer again. It also benefits from Fast Freeze, which enables you to freeze fresh food in a shorter amount of time.
Kimberley Garner, Hotpoint Brand Manager, says: “We understand the growing trend for hidden appliances, which is why we have updated our built-in refrigeration offering.
“Hotpoint’s latest built-in cooling appliances ensure food is kept fresh for as long as possible. The range benefits from Total No Frost technology, which enables minimal user maintenance and effort. It also has the advantage of Active Oxygen technology, which removes odours from the fridge and helps to keep bacteria at bay*.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Hotpoint Total No Frost built-in fridge freezer (HTC18 T532 UK):
- Built-in fridge freezer with a 250 litre net capacity, which is equivalent to almost 14 shopping bags***
- 70/30 fridge/freezer split
- Electronic controls and display that is simple to use and easy to read, allowing you to manage the appliance with ease
- High quality LED lighting for extended visibility
- Vacation mode to be used in the event of a prolonged absence from home
- Anti Mould Gasket prevents mould formation and reduces yellowing to ensure the door seals last longer
- Noise level: 34 dB(A)
- Dimensions: H 1770 x W 540 x D 545 mm
- ‘E’ energy rating (on the new A – G scale
- 182 litre net capacity for storing fresh food and drinks
- Interior ventilation preserves your food by ensuring a constant temperature and humidity
- Active Inverter Compressor ensures a consistent temperature for long lasting food freshness. It rapidly corrects the temperature, even when the fridge door is opened, preventing thermal shock and ensuring optimal food preservation
- Food Care System is a combination of technologies that ensure ideal food preservation, including:
- Active Oxygen technology, which removes odours from the fridge, such as strong cheese and fish, and helps to keep bacteria at bay, preserving food for longer*
- MultiCool Flow, which ensures a constant and uniform airflow in all sections of the refrigerator
- Ultra Fresh Zone+ sealed drawer preserves the freshness of fruit and vegetables for up to 15 days**. The drawer has an adjustable humidity control designed to choose the ideal setting for long lasting food freshness
- Five glass fridge shelves, four of which are adjustable
- Adjustable door balconies for customisation, which can be moved to store small or taller items
- 68 litre net capacity for storing frozen food and batch-cooked meals
- Never defrost the freezer again thanks to Total No Frost technology, which stops the build-up of ice. It works by keeping the perfect humidity level in the freezer and circulating fresh air around the compartment. Cold air from the freezer is also circulated into the fridge cavity, meaning that food in the fridge will be kept fresher for longer too
- Fast Freeze lowers the freezer temperature and enables you to freeze fresh food, as well as make ice and ice cream in a shorter amount of time
- Two freezer drawers and an Easy Find Tray to easily locate your frozen goods
- Party mode function to quickly chill drinks inside the freezer****
- Acoustic alarm to indicate temperature rise
For more information on the Hotpoint Total No Frost built-in fridge freezer (HTC18 T532 UK), or any other Hotpoint appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk
- The brand new Hotpoint Total No Frost built-in fridge freezer (HTC18 T532 UK) benefits from advanced food preservation technology and is designed to be built into the kitchen furniture to provide a sleek and modern aesthetic
Notes for editors:
* Active Oxygen technology releases tri-oxygen molecules (O3) into the fridge, neutralising unpleasant odours by up to 70 per cent and preventing bacteria growth by up to 90 per cent by oxidising them away (percentages compared to a Hotpoint fridge freezer without Active Oxygen technology)
** Based on weight loss and visual quality, considering common fruits and vegetables. Internal test procedure.
*** Based on shopping bags that hold 18 litres
**** Do not leave drinks inside the freezer compartment longer than the function is active (30 minutes). An acoustic signal will advise the end of the function
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
21st July 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.