Hotpoint has launched a new range of dishwashers, comprising of both built-in and freestanding models, which offer excellent cleaning results and striking performance.
The new range of 600 mm dishwashers offer unprecedented flexibility and performance, thanks to sustainable innovations and technologies.
The new range of dishwashers is well-crafted, with a clean-line design and finished with distinguishing details that add a touch of prestige. The appliances seamlessly fit into today’s kitchens with their new and intuitive interfaces, which include a premium full text touch display.
The new, groundbreaking, 3D Zone Wash feature comprises of a spray arm, which is positioned alongside the standard spray arm in the bottom of the dishwasher, and a shower-type spray, which is positioned at the very top of the appliance. Both additional components work together with the two standard spray arms, positioned in the bottom and middle of the appliance, to deliver outstanding cleaning performance.
The addition of 3D Zone Wash allows the user to take control of the cleaning process by allowing precise cleaning, directing the water to exactly where it is needed, and increasing the targeted area by 40 per cent1. Tackling even the toughest soiling, and offering impeccable cleaning results, 3D Zone Wash completely eliminates the need to pre-wash the dishes.
In addition, 3D Zone Wash can also be used to direct the water to wash a particular basket, saving up to 40 per cent in energy2. This feature is a boon to the 71 per cent of dishwasher owners who admit they run the appliance when it is not fully loaded3.
Selected models also benefit from Hotpoint’s exclusive, patented, Active Oxygen technology. Active oxygen molecules are automatically released into the dishwasher to dissolve up to 70 per cent of unpleasant oudous after 24 hours4.
Jennifer Taylor, Senior Brand Communications Manager, Hotpoint, says: “Solutions from Hotpoint are driven by the needs of the consumer and the appliances are designed to allow the consumer to choose their own way in managing and mastering their home. The new range of Hotpoint dishwashers empower the user to care for what matters most to them and offers the maximum variety of functions and flexibility they need to live their lives.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint Ultima freestanding dishwasher (HFO 3P23 WL UK):
- 3D Zone Wash offers impeccable cleaning by allowing either precise washing with up to 40 per cent more cleaning power1 to enable a more intensive cleaning or only wash the contents of a select basket, saving up to 40 per cent energy2
- Magnet-guided variable speed motor provides higher precision and control of spin velocity, leading to optimal energy efficiency and minimal vibrations
- Active Oxygen technology reduces odours in the dishwasher cavity between wash cycles. Tri-oxygen (O3) molecules are released into the dishwasher to break down and remove odours in a completely natural way
- Super silent 43 dB(A) noise level achieved thanks to the advanced brushless motor and sound insulating panels
- Nine programmes: Eco, Auto Intensive, Auto Normal, Auto Fast, Express 30’, Good Night, Sanitising, Soak, Self-Clean
- Six additional options: Delay Timer, 3D Zone Wash, Extra Dry, Tablets, Drain, Key Lock Impressive 15 place setting capacity with flexible loading options that promise simple and efficient loading
- Vertical Zone allows the user to securely position larger items, perfect for larger items, to ensure the most efficient loading
- Flexiload for maximum internal flexibility, featuring folding removable glass supports, fully folding plate racks and vertical zones to improve stability and storage. The height of the top basket can be adjusted, even when fully loaded, to allow for more space in the lower basket when needed
- Additional third rack, positioned above the upper basket, which is adjustable in width to allow for taller items in the upper basket
- Full text display and digital interface for ease of use
- Water consumption: 11 litres
- Energy rating: ‘A++’
- Stainless steel tub for increased hygiene and durability
- Available in polar white
- Available as a built-in model (HIO 3P23 WL E)
- Dimensions: H x W x D 850 x 600 x 600 mm
For more information on the new range of Hotpoint dishwashers, and any other appliances, please contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The new Hotpoint Ultima freestanding dishwasher (HFO 3P23 WL UK) benefits from innovative 3D Zone Wash technology, which allows precise and impreccable cleaning results
- The 3D Zone Wash system of five independent water jets that improve wash performance
Notes for editor:
1 Average percentage of performance increase vs a non-3D Zone Wash appliance running Intensive cycle, obtained on 17 different items with different typology of dirt. Test results verified by VDE.
2 Verified in the Report N° 236127-AS6-1 by VDE Test Institute.
3 Source: GfK Eurisko Usage & Habits study (IT, UK, D, FR) Nov. 2015
4 Tested with 150g fish residuals after a 24h cycle of Active Oxygen treatment.
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2016. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 24,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in eight countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centers are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
For further press information and images please contact:
Lauren at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th September 2017