Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of washing machines, which effectively remove even the most stubborn every day stains without requiring pre-treatment.
The new range is available in capacities of seven, eight, nine and 10 kg, providing flexible options to suit a variety of households and lifestyles. Designed to care for your clothes, the brand new washing machine range benefits from a series of innovations, which work together to effectively remove common household stains. What’s more, the range further benefits from the new Extra Touch button, allowing you to add a final touch of care to your laundry, including a Rapid Option and a Steam Hygiene function.
The new Hotpoint 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK) benefits from the Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme, a dedicated cycle that effectively tackles the most widespread every day stains, without requiring you to pre-treat your laundry. The Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme automatically adjusts the temperature of the wash and activates intelligent Digital Motion Technology, which achieves up to 10 different drum rotations to optimise the performance of the detergent. This function works to specifically treat and eliminate the most common household stains, improving the overall performance of the wash, while protecting and caring for your laundry.
The new Hotpoint range of washing machines further benefits from the Full Load 45 programme, perfect for consumers that require flexibility from their laundry appliance. Research into consumer preferences has found that stain removal, protection of clothes and quicker wash cycles are purchase drivers within the market for laundry appliances*. Full Load 45 effectively washes an entire load in just 45 minutes without compromising on performance, allowing you to get back to caring for what matters most.
To add a final touch of care to laundry, the appliance features the brand new Extra Touch button, enabling you to select a rapid wash, or to add steam, at the touch of a button. Pushing the Extra Touch button once activates the Rapid Option, which allows you to reduce the length of the wash by up to 50 per cent**, while guaranteeing optimal performance. Increasing flexibility for users, the Rapid Option cycle, along with the wide range of other programmes available on the new Hotpoint range of washing machines, such as Rapid 30′, Woolmark and Eco Cotton, allows you to tailor your choice of cycle to suit your own individual needs and preferences. By simply pushing the Extra Touch button twice, the Steam Hygiene function is initiated, activating a 20 minute steam cycle. The Steam Hygiene programme injects freshness into clothes naturally, purifying laundry while eliminating up to 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria. Furthermore, the washing machine boasts an Anti-Allergy programme, which neutralises and removes 99.9 per cent of allergens including dust mites and pollen, perfect for those that suffer with allergies and sensitive skin.
The brand new Hotpoint range of washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK) benefits from an efficient ‘A+++’ energy rating and boasts a stylish and contemporary design. What’s more, the appliance further features a brand new user interface, control panel and dial, making operation both smooth and intuitive, and maximising ease of use.
Catherine Balderson, Senior Hotpoint Brand Manager says: “Hotpoint is passionate about manufacturing products that protect and care for consumers’ clothes and laundry, and the brand new range of washing machines is a perfect example. Thanks to its series of dedicated and innovative features, such as the new Extra Touch button and Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme, consumers can benefit from an outstanding, yet gentle, cleaning performance, meaning that they are now able to remove even the most stubborn household stains, while caring for their clothes.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK):
- Freestanding front loading washing machine with an 8 kg capacity
- The Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme tackles the most common household stains, without requiring pre-treatment
- The temperature of the wash is automatically adjusted, and Digital Motion Technology activates a series of 10 different drum rotations, optimising the performance of the detergent
- The Extra Touch button allows you to activate two specialised programmes; Rapid Option and/or Steam Hygiene
- The Rapid Option enables you to customise the washing programme by reducing the length of the cycle by up to 50 per cent2, dependent on your individual needs, without compromising on results
- The Steam Hygiene feature injects 20 minutes of steam into the wash, removing up to 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria
- Woolmark programme cares for woollens with a delicate wash programme that ensures a perfect clean, whilst protecting the softness of the fabric
- Anti-Allergy programme uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9 per cent of major allergens including dust mites and pollen
- Additional wash programmes include Synthetics, Rapid 30′, Duvets, Delicates, Rinse + Spin, Spin + Drain, Cotton, Eco Cotton, Baby, Shirts, White and Mix
- Brand new, enlarged user interface, with a brand new dial and control panel that makes operation smooth and intuitive
- Finished in white and featuring a fresh and contemporary design
- ‘A+++’ energy rating
- Variable spin speed up to a maximum speed of 1600 rpm in the cottons programme
- Wash noise level of 52 dB(A), spin noise level 85 dB(A)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 850 x 595 x 605 mm
- Also available in three additional capacities including; 7 kg (NSWM 743U W UK), 9 kg (NSWM 943C W UK) and 10 kg (NSWM 1043C W UK)
- Available from retailers for around £299.99
For more information on the new range of Hotpoint washing machines, and any other Hotpoint appliances, visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The new Hotpoint 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK) effectively removes even the most stubborn every day stains without requiring pre-treatment.
Notes for editor:
*Report compiled by People the research partner, commissioned by Whirlpool Corporation, September 2017
** The % will vary according to load & programme selected.
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th November 2019