Enjoy countless cooking possibilities, and consistently even cooking results, with the brand new freestanding double oven cooker from Hotpoint (HDM67V8D2CX/UK). Innovatively, the cooker benefits from two fan ovens, which is unique to the market, and is also the only freestanding cooker to boast a double display for direct control and feedback of each oven.
When time is of the essence, the new Hotpoint cooker’s compact top oven delivers greater speed and efficiency – ideal for quick, everyday meals. Using this top fan oven can deliver up to 15 per cent time and energy savings*. When more space is needed for a family meal, the main fan oven allows multiple dishes to be prepared at the same time, using up to four levels. Better still, both ovens can be used at the same time, to cook on up to six shelves at once, which is ideal for large meals like a Sunday roast with all the trimmings.
What’s more, both ovens benefit from Hotpoint’s powerful Multiflow technology that evenly circulates heat, ensuring uniform cooking results on all shelf levels. Say goodbye to burnt edges and undercooked middles and enjoy evenly-cooked meals, no matter which oven or shelf level is used, giving you confidence to take pleasure in cooking for loved ones.
To complement the two fan ovens, the new cooker from Hotpoint (HDM67V8D2CX/UK) boasts a unique double display that makes it easy to control and monitor each oven, either independently or together. Even when cooking multiple dishes at once, the intuitive interface makes it simple to set the oven timers to ensure that everything is ready at the same time. This is particularly handy for cooking multi-course meals.
Hotpoint’s new freestanding double oven cooker also benefits from a range of cooking functions to further expand creative opportunities. With the Steam function, for example, you can prepare succulent and healthy dishes by adding steam to the cooking process**.
Kimberley Garner, Hotpoint Brand Manager, says: “Hotpoint’s innovative appliance solutions are driven by consumers’ needs. When it comes to double cookers, we understand the frustration surrounding one oven often not being large enough for changing households, and dishes that aren’t always cooked evenly throughout depending on where they’re placed. The new freestanding double oven cooker from Hotpoint will serve as a trusted partner in the kitchen with its two fan ovens, Multiflow technology and double display, delivering versatile cooking solutions to help you achieve consistently delicious results, whatever the occasion may be.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Hotpoint freestanding double oven cooker (HDM67V8D2CX/UK):
- Freestanding cooker that benefits from two fan ovens and a ceramic hob
- The only freestanding double oven cooker on the market that offers two fan ovens. This enables you to cook everyday meals in the practical top fan oven, while saving up to 15 per cent in time and energy*, cook up to four dishes at once in the main oven, or use both ovens at the same time to cook on up to six levels, which is ideal for a large family meal
- Both fan ovens benefit from Hotpoint’s innovative Multiflow technology. This distributes constant and even heat to all shelf levels, ensuring consistently even cooking, without burnt edges or raw middles, just delicious results every time
- Up to 114 litres of oven space available (70 litre capacity in the main oven and 44 litre capacity in the top oven) so there’s ample room to cook for a large family gathering
- Easy and intuitive double display for direct control and feedback of both ovens. With a display timer for each oven, you can set the ovens to work independently or together, ideal for when dishes need to be ready at the same time
- Steam function for the most nutritious cooking results
- Cook Guide assists the user in choosing the ideal temperature for the kind of dish being cooked
- Removable glass doors for quick and easy cleaning
- Spend more time cooking and less time cleaning thanks to the ovens’ catalytic liners. These are special panels that catch fat spits and grease, removing them naturally during the cooking process
- Both ovens have an ‘A’ energy rating (on the A+++ – D scale)
- Finished in black glass and stainless steel
- Four zone electric, ceramic hob with double ring zone designed to accommodate different sized pots and pans to increase flexibility. The hob is finished in stylish black glass, creating a sleek aesthetic
- Dimensions: H 900 x W 600 x D 600 mm
- Available from retailers for around £655
The freestanding double oven cooker (HDM67V8D2CX/UK) is part of a new line-up of freestanding cookers from Hotpoint. Also included in the new range is a freestanding cooker with induction hob (HDM67I9H2CB/U). For more information please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk
- The brand new Hotpoint freestanding double oven cooker (HDM67V8D2CX/UK) is the only freestanding cooker that offers two fan ovens, resulting in countless cooking possibilities and consistently even cooking results
Notes for editors:
* Based on internal testing of top vs main oven, according to CENELEC – EN60350-1 7.4 standards
** Available exclusively in the main cavity for 1 level cooking
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
9th September 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.