Hotpoint, one of the UK’s favourite brands, has developed a range of ovens that benefit from a raft of technology to transform cooking into a new experience of flavour.
Multiflow technology from Hotpoint ensures consistently even cooking results for perfectly cooked dishes. In addition to giving you the confidence to experiment cooking new dishes, it also ensures your favourite recipes turn out perfectly every time. The new convection system creates an enveloping heat flow for optimal heat distribution throughout the oven. Heat is pushed into every inch of the oven, eliminating any hot or cold spots.
The flagship model from the range of Hotpoint Multiflow ovens, the Class 9 SI9 891 SP X single pyrolytic oven, offers a raft of benefits to the consumer. Multirecipe programmes, developed by experienced master chefs, enhance the cooking experience by providing a selection of pre-programmed recipes, guaranteed to offers great results every time. Twenty-eight, automatically programmed recipes, such as lasagne and roast chicken, select the ideal cooking parameters to ensure the dish will turn out beautifully, taking the stress out of the cooking process.
Pyrolytic cleaning is the perfect companion in the kitchen, eliminating the need for you to ever have to scrub the oven again, giving you more time to get back to the things you care for. What’s more, the electronic temperature control minimises temperature variation in the oven to ensure precise and consistent temperature control within two degrees.
The top-of-the-range Hotpoint Class 9 SI9 891 SP X oven is crafted from high quality materials to match a modern and state-of-the-art aesthetic. Clean lines and a refined appearance further add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen.
Jennifer Taylor, Senior Brand Manager, Hotpoint says: “Cooking is integral to our lives and with increasingly busy schedules, it is vital we offer our consumers appliances that get it right first time – every time. The range of multiflow ovens evoke a sophisticated elegance to the kitchen, with intuitive controls and extraordinary performance, to help us care for the things that matter most.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint Class 9 SI9 891 SP IX single pyrolytic oven:
- Multiflow heat distribution that ensures perfectly even cooking results
- Electronic temperature control, which minimises temperature variation within two degrees, to give precise and consistent temperature
- Automatic, 28 Multirecipe programmes select the ideal cooking parameters for perfect results
- Tailored,16 semi-automatic programmes, which recommend cooking parameters and guide you in choosing the ideal temperature and shelf positioning
- Six traditional cooking functions
- Meat probe for perfect roasting results every time
- Rotisserie for delicious succulent roasting results
- Pyrolytic cleaning technology locks the door and heats the oven up to 500ᵒC to burn off any fat and grease
- Telescopic shelf extends to make removal of dishes safer and easier and is tip-proof
- Soft-close, quadruple glazed door, for heat retention, energy saving and keeping the external door cool while cooking and cleaning
- Black glass finish trimmed with Anti-Fingerprint stainless steel
- Electronic touch controls for ease of use
- Capacity: 73 litres
- Energy efficiency: ‘A+’
- Awarded the reddot Design Award 2016
For more information on the Hotpoint range of Multiflow ovens and the Class 9 built-in collection, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The Hotpoint Class 9 SI9 891 SP IX single multifunction pyrolytic oven benefits from a raft of technologies to ensure every dish turns out perfectly everytime
- The built-in suite of Hotpoint cooking appliances matches a modern state-of-the-art aesthetic, with clean lines and a refined appearance to add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen
Notes for editor:
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2016. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 24,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in eight countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centers are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
For further press information and images please contact:
Lauren at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
10th May 2017